How to Withdraw Funds from Coinbase to your Blockcard Bank Account in 10 Steps
Your Blockcard bank account functions as a perfect crypto on and off ramp. Follow these steps to withdraw funds from Coinbase to your Blockcard Bank Account.
1. Log into your Coinbase account at https://www.coinbase.com/ and select Trade.
2. You must sell your crypto to convert it into USD before you withdraw to your bank account. Select Sell from the tab options; choose the crypto that you want to sell, as well as the amount, then click Sell at the bottom of the window to preview your transaction.
3. Review your transaction before you select Sell now.
4. Success! Now go to your wallet to begin the withdrawal process.
5. From the Coinbase home page, select your Portfolio.
6. Scroll down until you see Your Assets. Find and select US Dollar. You will see you recently sold crypto in the Wallet transaction history.
7. Select Withdraw from the tab options on the right.
8. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, or select Withdraw all, then select Continue.
9. Select Evolve Bank and Trust (this is your Blockcard Bank Account!), then select Continue.
10. Review your transaction for accuracy before selecting Withdraw now.
11. That’s it! You will receive a confirmation from Coinbase that a withdrawal has been initiated. Your funds will be available in 1-3 business days.
Before you can start making withdrawals, you’ll need to link your Blockcard Bank Account to your Coinbase Account. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide for you!
There’s a faster way to move funds from Coinbase to Blockcard, and that’s by withdrawing crypto directly from your Coinbase Wallet to your Blockcard Wallet.
Whether you want to instantly move from FIAT to crypto or crypto to FIAT or make transactions anywhere in the world in an elegant and simple way, Blockcard has you covered. Bank accounts are free to open and there are no minimums.