How to Withdraw Bitcoin from Binance to Your BlockCard Wallet
Give your Bitcoin immediate spending power with BlockCard. Follow these steps to withdraw crypto from Binance to your BlockCard wallet and start spending your crypto!
- Log into your Binance account at https://www.binance.com/ and navigate to the Wallet tab. From the drop-down menu, select Overview. From there, select your spot wallet and click Withdraw.
2. From the Withdraw page, select the asset you want to withdraw from Binance to your BlockCard wallet, in this case, Bitcoin, from the drop-down menu.
Ready To Spend Your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Other Cryptocurrencies?Within minutes you can register for a Unbanked account, add funds, pass KYC, get a virtual card and make purchases anywhere major credit cards are accepted. Register at no cost to you.
3. In the meantime, log in to your BlockCard account at https://content.unbanked.com to retrieve your BTC Wallet Address. Select Deposit from your dashboard, then Bitcoin to find your wallet address.
4. If you have not withdrawn to your BlockCard before, this is where you will add your BlockCard Wallet address. Select the Address Management button in the withdrawal overview to add a new address.
5. From there, select Add Withdrawal Address.
6. Under Coin, select Bitcoin.
7. Under Select Network, choose BTC.
8. Name your Wallet, and paste your BlockCard Wallet address into the Address field. Click Submit.
9. Once you have set up your withdrawal address you can take the final step to withdraw your Bitcoin to your BlockCard account. Choose your BlockCard Address from the Recipient’s BTC Address menu.
10. From the Network options, select BTC.
11. Type in the amount of Bitcoin that you want to withdraw under Amount, then select submit.
Buy Bitcoin With Your Unbanked Bank AccountBuy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with your crypto friendly bank account from Unbanked. Purchase Bitcoin and other crypto instantly and settle to your crypto wallet.
12. For security, Binance will ask you to enter a code that was emailed to your e-mail address as well as your 2-FA code. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email from Binance to confirm the withdrawal, then an email from BlockCard to confirm receipt of funds, which you will see reflected in your account under your spendable balance.