How to Withdraw Fiat From Kraken to Your BlockCard Bank Account
Your BlockCard bank account functions as a perfect crypto on and off-ramp. Follow these steps to withdraw funds from Coinbase to your BlockCard Bank Account.
Before you can withdraw FIAT from Kraken you will need to have a verified intermediate account. You will need to provide adequate KYC information, such as a bank statement and occupation. After you have submitted your information, you will be verified within 24 hours after submission.
- Once you have a verified intermediate account you will able to withdraw FIAT from Kraken to your BlockCard account. Login to your account at https://www.kraken.com/. Select Funding from the top menu bar.
3. Select the FIAT method you want to withdraw, e.g. USD
4. If you haven’t connected your BlockCard Bank Account to Kraken, now is the time to do so. Login to your BlockCard Account to retrieve your account and routing numbers. Copy and paste them into the fields provided by Kraken, then select Verify Your Bank. You may have to wait a few days for your account to be verified.
5. Once your Bank Account is connected, review your transaction for accuracy before selecting Withdraw now.
6. That’s it! You will receive a confirmation from Kraken that a withdrawal has been initiated. Your funds will be available in 1-3 business days.