How to Withdraw Fiat from Gemini to Your BlockCard account
Your BlockCard bank account functions as a perfect crypto on and off-ramp. Follow these steps to withdraw funds from Coinbase to your BlockCard Bank Account.
- Login to your Gemini account at https://exchange.gemini.com/.
2. If this is your first time withdrawing from Gemini, select Add funding source in the left-hand menu.
3. Select Manually Link Bank Account.
4. You will be redirected to first verify your identity, enter your address details first. After this, you will need to confirm your identity by submitting a photo of your ID and adding some additional information. Once you have completed this you will be able to manually link your bank account.
5. Login to your BlockCard Account to retrieve your account and routing numbers.
6. After you have set up your withdrawal account, navigate to Transfer from the top menu, and select withdraw from Gemini.
7. Select the FIAT currency you want to withdraw from Gemini to your BlockCard wallet, in this case, USD.
8. Select the destination (your BlockCard account) and enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Carefully review your input and select Withdraw.
9. That’s it! You will receive a confirmation from Gemini that a withdrawal has been initiated. Your funds will be available in 1-3 business days.