How to Withdraw Fiat from Bittrex to Your BlockCard Bank Account
Your BlockCard bank account functions as a perfect crypto on and off-ramp. Follow these steps to withdraw funds from Bittrex to your BlockCard Bank Account.
- Login to your Bittrex account at https://www.bittrex.com and select holdings in the top menu.
2. Navigate to your balances and search for the currency you want to withdraw.
3. Select the Fiat currency you want to withdraw from Binance and deposit into your BlockCard Bank Account, in this case, USD. If this is the first time you are withdrawing FIAT you will have to add your bank account first.
4. Under Select Bank Account, select the option to add another bank account for wire transfers.
5. You will be directed to the Bittrex support page, where you will be directed to submit a request in order to add your bank account to your Bittrex account. Follow the instructions to link your BlockCard Bank Account.
6. Login to your BlockCard Account to retrieve your account and routing numbers.
7. Once you submit your request, Bittrex will review your information. You should receive a confirmation within a couple of days.
8. Once your BlockCard Bank Account is linked, you will see it as an option in the drop-down menu from Step 4.
9. Select your linked BlockCard account, then enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
10. Select Withdraw USD.
11. That’s it! You will receive a confirmation from Bittrex that a withdrawal has been initiated. Your funds will be available in 1-3 business days.