How to Withdraw Bitcoin from Kraken to Your BlockCard Wallet
Give your Bitcoin immediate spending power with BlockCard. Follow these steps to withdraw Bitcoin from Kraken to your BlockCard wallet and start spending your crypto!
- Login to your Kraken account at https://www.kraken.com/ and select Funding.
2. Select the asset you want to withdraw from Kraken to your BlockCard wallet, e.g. Bitcoin.
3. Login to your BlockCard account at https://content.unbanked.com to retrieve your BTC Wallet Address. Select Deposit from your dashboard, then Bitcoin to find your wallet address.
4. If you have not withdrawn to your BlockCard before you will have to add a withdrawal address before you can make a withdrawal.
5. Select Save address. After saving you will receive an email from Kraken to confirm.
6. After confirming your withdrawal address you will be ready to make your withdrawal. Kraken will ask you to enter your 2-FA code. Enter it into the field and select confirm.
7. Complete your withdrawal by following the instructions provided by Kraken.
8. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email from Kraken to confirm the withdrawal, then an email from BlockCard to confirm receipt of funds, which will be added to your BlockCard account’s spendable balance.