How to Withdraw Bitcoin from Gemini to Your BlockCard Wallet
Give your Bitcoin immediate spending power with BlockCard. Follow these steps to withdraw Bitcoin from Gemini to your BlockCard wallet and start spending your crypto!
- Login to your Bittrex account at https://exchange.gemini.com and select Transfer from the top menu.
2. Select Withdraw from Gemini, then choose the currency you want to withdraw from the drop-down menu. In this case, BTC.
Ready To Spend Your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Other Cryptocurrencies?Within minutes you can register for a Unbanked account, add funds, pass KYC, get a virtual card and make purchases anywhere major credit cards are accepted. Register at no cost to you.
3. Login to your BlockCard account at https:/getBlockCard.com to retrieve your BTC Wallet Address. Select Deposit from your dashboard, then Bitcoin to find your wallet address.
4. Copy your Bitcoin address into the Withdraw page on the Gemini website and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
5. Select Complete Withdraw.
Buy Bitcoin With Your Unbanked Bank AccountBuy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with your crypto friendly bank account from Unbanked. Purchase Bitcoin and other crypto instantly and settle to your crypto wallet.
6. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email from Gemini to confirm the withdrawal, then an email from BlockCard to confirm receipt of funds, which will be added to your BlockCard account’s spendable balance.