How to Withdraw Bitcoin from Bitstamp to Your BlockCard wallet
Give your Bitcoin immediate spending power with BlockCard. Follow these steps to withdraw Bitcoin from Bitstamp to your BlockCard wallet and start spending your crypto!
- Log into your Bitstamp account at https://bitstamp.net and select Withdrawal from the top menu.
2. Select Cryptocurrency from the left-hand menu and choose the currency you wish to withdraw, in this case, Bitcoin, from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the amount and select your BlockCard Bitcoin address. If you have not withdrawn to your BlockCard before, you will have to set up a withdrawal address.
4. Login to your BlockCard account at https://www.getBlockCard.com to retrieve your BTC Wallet Address. Select Deposit from your dashboard, then Bitcoin to find your wallet address.
5. After confirming your withdrawal address you can select Authenticate and Withdraw. Bitstamp will ask you to enter your 2-FA code. Enter it into the field and select confirm.
6. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an email from Bitstamp to confirm the withdrawal, then an email from BlockCard to confirm receipt of funds, which will be added to your BlockCard account’s spendable balance.