How To Connect your Blockcard Bank Account to PayPal
Your BlockCard bank account functions as a perfect crypto on and off-ramp. Follow these steps to connect your bank account to your PayPal account.
1. Log into your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/. Select Wallet on your home page, then click Link a card or bank.
2. Select Link a bank account.
3. Under Choose your bank, search for Evolve Bank & Trust until you see the option appear in the drop-down menu.
4. A pop-up window will appear. At the bottom, select Link your bank another way.
5. Log into your BlockCard Account to retrieve your account and routing numbers. Copy and paste them into the fields provided by PayPal, then select Agree and Link.
6. Once you’ve input your BlockCard bank account information, PayPal will make two small deposits to verify your account. Monitor your BlockCard account for when those deposits post; it will take 1-2 days.
7. When you see the deposits from PayPal post, log back into your PayPal account. From your home page, navigate to Wallet, then to your BlockCard Checking Account. Under Status, it should say Ready to confirm. Select Confirm bank to proceed.
8. Log into your BlockCard Account to find the deposit amounts. Copy & paste the deposit amounts into the fields provided by PayPal, then select Confirm.
9. Success! A pop-up window will let you know your BlockCard account has been confirmed.
Whether you want to instantly move from FIAT to crypto or crypto to FIAT or make transactions anywhere in the world in an elegant and simple way, Blockcard has you covered. Bank accounts are free to open and there are no minimums.