What is ZMINE?
ZMINE is a cryptocurrency mining ICO project. It has a unique business model which it is named "We rent your graphic card (WRYGC)". The model has run successfully for a year. There are approximately ten thousand GPUs from hundreds of customer in company's facilities. The company make a contract with customer for borrowing GPUs. After that, every half month, the benefit, after electricity cost deducted, will be divided 50:50 between the company and customers. The company will manage all other hardware and facilities and take card of all other cost. It is different from cloud mining because customer own their real graphic cards not just hashing power. Moreover, all of founders have developer background they have invested and mainly focused on R&D in order to optimize the profit not solely the size of mining farm. In term of technology, there are various of advantages, for example coin mining switching, fast GPUs deployment, customize mining hardware, and GPUs overclock profiling.
The fund from ICO will be spent to support the real requirements from customers and existing business.
1. Customer don't have advance knowledge about GPUs and mining technology. Therefore, we would purchase large batch of GPUs for cheaper price and suitable mining spec.
2. They would like to invest in mining, however large batch of GPUs and mining equipment could take 1-2 months to be transported. We book and prepare all of those in advance by the fund. Then, it will be ready in very short period.
3. Customer would like to trade their GPUs. ZMINE will developed GPUs market which customer could bid and offer their own GPU comfortably.
ZMINE News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Facebook’s centralized metaverse a threat to the decentralized ecosystem?Cointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoFacebook’s metaverse plans have caused discomfort in the crypto community, but there’s every reason to believe in a decentralized future for metaverses. Facebook has been…
- NFTs as micro-social networks: The path to crypto adoptionCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoNonfungible tokens could be a step toward new social interactions, a notion that might not be as far-fetched as it sounds. Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) are…
- Finance Redefined: 1M ETH burned since EIP-155 and Dorsey drops tbDEX white paper, Nov. 19–26Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours ago1 million Ether has been burned since the London hard fork, Square released a beta white paper for a decentralized exchange and Grayscale predicted a…
- Bitcoin sentiment in 'wild' divergence from reality as $53K BTC triggers 'extreme fear'Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin price action is just 20% from all-time highs, but the market has reentered “extreme fear” for the first time since $43,000. Bitcoin (BTC) has…
- Vitalik Buterin proposes calldata limit per block to lower ETH gas costsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoButerin issued a decrease-cost-and-cap proposal that aims to reduce unprecedented levels of strain and risk breaking the network. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has proposed a…
ZMINE Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does ZMINE (ZMN) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, ZMINE currently ranks in position 1372 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is ZMINE‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. ZMINE has a market cap of $ 8,391,535, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,041,698,445,528, Litecoin at $ 13,624,036,703, Ethereum at $ 489,926,741,613, Tether at $ 74,159,848,145, and XRP at $ 45,120,426,960.
What is the price of ZMINE (ZMN) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of ZMINE is $ 0.01381 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,012287 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000025 BTC.)
How has ZMINE (ZMN) performed recently?
ZMINE‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 5.50%. The change in price over the last seven days was 3.57%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 4,578. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is ZMINE‘s (ZMN) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of ZMINE is 607,187,660 ZMN. The total supply of ZMINE is 105,000,000 ZMN.
What is the 24 hour volume for ZMINE (ZMN)?
The 24 hour volume of ZMINE is $ 4,578.
What is ZMINE (ZMN) official website?
ZMINE‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|