What is ZMINE?
ZMINE is a cryptocurrency mining ICO project. It has a unique business model which it is named "We rent your graphic card (WRYGC)". The model has run successfully for a year. There are approximately ten thousand GPUs from hundreds of customer in company's facilities. The company make a contract with customer for borrowing GPUs. After that, every half month, the benefit, after electricity cost deducted, will be divided 50:50 between the company and customers. The company will manage all other hardware and facilities and take card of all other cost. It is different from cloud mining because customer own their real graphic cards not just hashing power. Moreover, all of founders have developer background they have invested and mainly focused on R&D in order to optimize the profit not solely the size of mining farm. In term of technology, there are various of advantages, for example coin mining switching, fast GPUs deployment, customize mining hardware, and GPUs overclock profiling.
The fund from ICO will be spent to support the real requirements from customers and existing business.
1. Customer don't have advance knowledge about GPUs and mining technology. Therefore, we would purchase large batch of GPUs for cheaper price and suitable mining spec.
2. They would like to invest in mining, however large batch of GPUs and mining equipment could take 1-2 months to be transported. We book and prepare all of those in advance by the fund. Then, it will be ready in very short period.
3. Customer would like to trade their GPUs. ZMINE will developed GPUs market which customer could bid and offer their own GPU comfortably.
ZMINE News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- It’s time for the philanthropic sector to embrace digital currenciesCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoSuch principles as decentralization and tokenization will enrich the nonprofit and charitable sectors via accepting donations in crypto. The amount of cryptocurrencies on the market…
- Bitmart hacked for $200M following Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain exploitCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe hackers made away with a mix of over 20 tokens that includes altcoins such as BNB, Safemoon, BSC-USD and BPay. Crypto exchange Bitmart lost…
- Jack Dorsey steps down from Twitter, MicroStrategy snaps up 7K BTC and Square rebrands to Block: Hodler’s Digest, Nov. 28-Dec. 4Cointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Things to know (and fear) about new IRS crypto tax reportingCointelegraph.com News - 23 hours agoThe new law redefines “cash” to include “any digital representation of value” including cryptocurrency, but in an anonymous system, is this going to work? The…
- Blockchains need to move toward standards for interoperable asset transfersCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoA new emerging economy, which includes blockchain-native tokens, digital tokens, stablecoins and CBDCs, requires interoperable blockchain standards. Cross-chain asset transfer has been around for several…
ZMINE Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does ZMINE (ZMN) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, ZMINE currently ranks in position 1423 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is ZMINE‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. ZMINE has a market cap of $ 6,762,569, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 936,138,663,659, Litecoin at $ 10,695,051,165, Ethereum at $ 496,329,594,700, Tether at $ 76,661,709,958, and XRP at $ 38,069,930,083.
What is the price of ZMINE (ZMN) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of ZMINE is $ 0.01122 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,009918 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000023 BTC.)
How has ZMINE (ZMN) performed recently?
ZMINE‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.48%. The change in price over the last seven days was -17.28%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 584. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is ZMINE‘s (ZMN) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of ZMINE is 607,187,660 ZMN. The total supply of ZMINE is 105,000,000 ZMN.
What is the 24 hour volume for ZMINE (ZMN)?
The 24 hour volume of ZMINE is $ 584.
What is ZMINE (ZMN) official website?
ZMINE‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|