What is Firo?
Zcoin is the first cryptocurrency to utilize the Zerocoin protocol ensuring complete privacy. It utilizes Zero-knowledge cryptographic proofs to hide transaction history and balances. With this protocol, you can mint your own private coin, spend it and mine another without revealing your identity.
Zcoin uses the Lyra2 hashing algorithm, but is soon to be replaced by Merkle Tree Proof (MTP) to enable democratic mining. There is a difference between Zcoin and Zcash. Even though the two pplement one another, they depend on different cryptographic codes. Zcoin uses RSA accumulators while Zcash utilizes zk-SNARKs. They both use trusted setups but have them implemented differently.
Zcoin was initially meant to be a Bitcoin extension, but was later developed independently. The main aim of this coin is to hide the identity of its users, ensuring freedom and anonymity in commerce. You can carry out a crypto transaction using this coin without worrying about revealing your address balance of history.
The coin's developers include its founder Poramin Insom, Tadhg Riordan, the Solidity developer, Peter Shugalev, the lead core developer.
In order for a node to have the ability to run a full blockchain to enable transactions to take place on the network, it requires staking of 1000 XZC.
Firo News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Fear of the unknown: A tale of the SEC’s crusade against syntheticsCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoDeFi built on blockchain and legacy financial systems is on the verge of clashing in one of the most tumultuous battles in economic history. On…
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determinationCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoWith a rise in distributed political discourse, nonfungible tokens can provide exciting new opportunities for self-governance. It seems that everyone — from corporate behemoths like…
- What has been standing in the way of a pure-Bitcoin ETF?Cointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoWith regulators slowly starting to come to terms with Bitcoin as an asset, how could this affect the present and future views of BTC ETFs?…
- Bitcoin 'still bullish' even if BTC price drops to $50K — analysisCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoIt may not be likely, but Bitcoin has a lot more room to lure bears into a false sense of security, one analyst forecasts. Bitcoin…
Firo Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Firo (FIRO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Firo currently ranks in position 428 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Firo‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Firo has a market cap of $ 110,360,034, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,136,169,151,282, Litecoin at $ 13,274,471,798, Ethereum at $ 475,949,654,091, Tether at $ 70,282,540,689, and XRP at $ 50,594,653,875.
What is the price of Firo (FIRO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Firo is $ 8.91 in USD. (The price in Euros is 7,65 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00014786 BTC.)
How has Firo (FIRO) performed recently?
Firo‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 3.90%. The change in price over the last seven days was 19.97%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 44,442,610. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Firo‘s (FIRO) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Firo is 12,445,017 FIRO. The total supply of Firo is 21,400,000 FIRO.
What is the 24 hour volume for Firo (FIRO)?
The 24 hour volume of Firo is $ 44,442,610.
What is Firo (FIRO) official website?
Firo‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|