What is WorldCoin?
WorldCoin is now easier than ever. You can use either reputable online exchanges or physical ATM machines to purchase or sell WorldCoin. WorldCoin is an attractive investment opportunity for people who are interested in investing on virtual currencies.
WorldCoin News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- US gov attorneys to target individuals and gatekeepers for crypto prosecutionsCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoMajor regulatory agencies plan to work harder to prosecute individuals and companies that have had dodgy dealings with digital assets. A group of high-level U.S.…
- SEC reportedly knocks back Valkyrie's leveraged Bitcoin ETFCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe SEC does not appear to have the appetite for more exotic Bitcoin futures products. Reports are emerging that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission…
- El Salvador buys a smokin' hot 420 more BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe recent purchase brings the Latin American nation’s stash to about 1,120BTC. The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele tweeted earlier today that his government…
- Someone bought $3,400 worth of SHIB last August. It’s now worth $1.55 billionCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoA SHIB hodler who spent $3,400 on the memecoin last August is now a crypto billionaire from that purchase alone, with the asset gaining 94278239.8%%…
- Here’s why analysts say Bitcoin ETFs may ‘completely change the structure of the market’Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoAnalysts still hold a bullish longterm view of Bitcoin price, but they also agree that the newly launched BTC ETFs are a game-changer. After reaching…
WorldCoin Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does WorldCoin (WDC) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, WorldCoin currently ranks in position 1403 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is WorldCoin‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. WorldCoin has a market cap of $ 6,165,416, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,158,716,226,289, Litecoin at $ 12,969,484,371, Ethereum at $ 495,388,959,163, Tether at $ 71,126,905,747, and XRP at $ 50,081,844,553.
What is the price of WorldCoin (WDC) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of WorldCoin is $ 0.060095 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,051791 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000098 BTC.)
How has WorldCoin (WDC) performed recently?
WorldCoin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.86%. The change in price over the last seven days was 16.66%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 36,654. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is WorldCoin‘s (WDC) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of WorldCoin is 140,480,248 WDC. The total supply of WorldCoin is 265,000,000 WDC.
What is the 24 hour volume for WorldCoin (WDC)?
The 24 hour volume of WorldCoin is $ 36,654.
What is WorldCoin (WDC) official website?
WorldCoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|