What is Waltonchain?
WaltonChain is a business ecosystem that leverages the power of the blockchain technology and the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Technology) as well as reader-writer control chip. The ecosystem is particularly useful in the supply and distribution industry. Products are given special tags that can be traced throughout the entire distribution chain. The RFID technology ensures maximum security, provides a dedicated storage space, utilizes less power as compared to other technologies and ensures a low probability of record skipping. Distributors can easily track particular commodities by using special electronic codes.
The ecosystem brings together the real world (physical assets) and a blockchain converting the internet into the Value Internet of Things (IoT). Using the blockchain technology enables the sharing of important data and transparency. The RFID technology adds on to this making counterfeiting and data manipulation very difficult. The ecosystem utilizes Waltoncoin (WTC) as the fuel for enabling transactions. WTC can be used as a currency for transaction within the ecosystem, as a unit of quality measurement, as a store of value and as a transfer of value within the ecosystem.
The ecosystem relies on masternodes with a node or an account becoming a master node if it holds more than 5000 WTC. The more WTC an account holds, and the longer the time it holds, the greater the reward is. It also utilizes a consensus mechanism called Proof-of-Stake & Trust as well as smart contracts. This ecosystem also allows users to create child chains where they can create their own tokens creating additional demand for WTC.
N/B WWaltonChain is a business ecosystem or platform and not a token.
Waltonchain News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin could 'consolidate until 2022' after mass wipeout sends BTC price to $41KCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours ago$2.5 billion liquidated across cryptocurrency in a mass rout which sends Bitcoin price action back to the end of September. Bitcoin (BTC) traded near $47,000…
- FTX releases crypto regulation proposals before US congressional hearingCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe “FTX’s Key Principles for Market Regulation” blog consists of a 10-points proposal aiming to help U.S. regulators build a crypto-centric regulatory framework. Bahamian-based cryptocurrency…
- El Salvador stacks 150 Bitcoin after BTC price crashes below $50kCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoWith this purchase, El Salvador’s Bitcoin reserve now amounts to 1,270 BTC, which is worth nearly $60.3 million at the time of writing. The Republic…
- Bitcoin tumbles below $47K wiping out October gains — Bear market begins?Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin has fallen to two-month lows as volatility bites. But could the bottom be in for the Bitcoin price at around $42,000?…
- Traders say ATOM could eventually do an AVAX-like surge to $100Cointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoFractals, bullish technical analysis patterns and the fact that 67% of the total supply is staked are key reasons why analysts expect ATOM to hit…
Waltonchain Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Waltonchain (WTC) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Waltonchain currently ranks in position 816 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Waltonchain‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Waltonchain has a market cap of $ 30,474,443, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 932,680,202,337, Litecoin at $ 11,173,458,517, Ethereum at $ 486,932,809,230, Tether at $ 75,466,489,845, and XRP at $ 38,305,953,497.
What is the price of Waltonchain (WTC) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Waltonchain is $ 1.05 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,929875 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00002124 BTC.)
How has Waltonchain (WTC) performed recently?
Waltonchain‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -16.61%. The change in price over the last seven days was 11.22%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 66,511,671. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Waltonchain‘s (WTC) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Waltonchain is 29,182,765 WTC. The total supply of Waltonchain is 70,000,000 WTC.
What is the 24 hour volume for Waltonchain (WTC)?
The 24 hour volume of Waltonchain is $ 66,511,671.
What is Waltonchain (WTC) official website?
Waltonchain‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|