What is Waltonchain?
WaltonChain is a business ecosystem that leverages the power of the blockchain technology and the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Technology) as well as reader-writer control chip. The ecosystem is particularly useful in the supply and distribution industry. Products are given special tags that can be traced throughout the entire distribution chain. The RFID technology ensures maximum security, provides a dedicated storage space, utilizes less power as compared to other technologies and ensures a low probability of record skipping. Distributors can easily track particular commodities by using special electronic codes.
The ecosystem brings together the real world (physical assets) and a blockchain converting the internet into the Value Internet of Things (IoT). Using the blockchain technology enables the sharing of important data and transparency. The RFID technology adds on to this making counterfeiting and data manipulation very difficult. The ecosystem utilizes Waltoncoin (WTC) as the fuel for enabling transactions. WTC can be used as a currency for transaction within the ecosystem, as a unit of quality measurement, as a store of value and as a transfer of value within the ecosystem.
The ecosystem relies on masternodes with a node or an account becoming a master node if it holds more than 5000 WTC. The more WTC an account holds, and the longer the time it holds, the greater the reward is. It also utilizes a consensus mechanism called Proof-of-Stake & Trust as well as smart contracts. This ecosystem also allows users to create child chains where they can create their own tokens creating additional demand for WTC.
N/B WWaltonChain is a business ecosystem or platform and not a token.
Waltonchain News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Is excessive bullish optimism behind Bitcoin’s drop below $60K?Cointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBitcoin’s futures premium hit its highest level in 5 months, but was this the primary reason for BTC’s fall below $60,000? Bitcoin (BTC) has a…
- Reactivated Ethereum pools trigger a 78% surge in THORChain priceCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoRUNE looks ready to extend its gains after the reactivation of ETH-based pools resulted in a 78% rally last week. Ealier this year THORChain underwent…
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, SOL, AVAX, ALGO, AXSCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoTraders are watching to see if BTC’s bounce of the 20-day moving average resumes the uptrend. Meanwhile, SOL, AVAX, ALGO and AXS are preparing for…
- Crypto in the crosshairs: US regulators eye the cryptocurrency sectorCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoU.S. regulators are looking at crypto-related areas, touching on financial regulation, economic innovation and national security. In her monthly Expert Take column, Selva Ozelli, an…
- Fear not, investor: Finding stability amid crypto market volatilityCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoVolatility in the crypto markets is here to stay. Thus, understanding the utility, necessity and long-term viability of projects is crucial. In a calendar year,…
Waltonchain Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Waltonchain (WTC) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Waltonchain currently ranks in position 790 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Waltonchain‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Waltonchain has a market cap of $ 29,420,532, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,170,043,854,157, Litecoin at $ 13,305,466,943, Ethereum at $ 488,680,084,425, Tether at $ 70,646,165,979, and XRP at $ 51,229,671,305.
What is the price of Waltonchain (WTC) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Waltonchain is $ 1.01 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,867190 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001629 BTC.)
How has Waltonchain (WTC) performed recently?
Waltonchain‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -2.84%. The change in price over the last seven days was -0.45%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 5,651,344. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Waltonchain‘s (WTC) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Waltonchain is 29,182,765 WTC. The total supply of Waltonchain is 70,000,000 WTC.
What is the 24 hour volume for Waltonchain (WTC)?
The 24 hour volume of Waltonchain is $ 5,651,344.
What is Waltonchain (WTC) official website?
Waltonchain‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|