What is Venus?
Are you looking to learn more about Venus? Click here to get more information about XVS circulating supply, volume, price ($ 18.95, decreased -0.60%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Venus News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Things to know (and fear) about new IRS crypto tax reportingCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe new law redefines “cash” to include “any digital representation of value” including cryptocurrency, but in an anonymous system, is this going to work? The…
- Blockchains need to move toward standards for interoperable asset transfersCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoA new emerging economy, which includes blockchain-native tokens, digital tokens, stablecoins and CBDCs, requires interoperable blockchain standards. Cross-chain asset transfer has been around for several…
- Gold, Bitcoin or DeFi: How can investors hedge against inflation?Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoOver the last 10 years, Bitcoin has been through 20 different bear markets. Is it finally starting to prove itself? Bitcoin (BTC) was created in…
- Ethereum acts as a 'hedge' in Bitcoin price crash as ETH/BTC hits 3-year highCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe second-largest cryptocurrency posts dwarfed losses compared to Bitcoin’s 21% price decline Saturday. Ethereum’s native token Ether (ETH) plunged alongside other cryptocurrencies on Dec. 4.…
- Without staking, institutional crypto investors cannot escape inflationCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoIf institutional investment is going to drive the growth of PoS token markets, it will need to participate in networks in addition to owning them.…
Venus Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Venus (XVS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Venus currently ranks in position 302 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Venus‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Venus has a market cap of $ 219,764,557, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 934,510,685,931, Litecoin at $ 11,083,350,776, Ethereum at $ 499,480,182,281, Tether at $ 76,240,286,048, and XRP at $ 39,378,791,800.
What is the price of Venus (XVS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Venus is $ 18.95 in USD. (The price in Euros is 16,78 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00038203 BTC.)
How has Venus (XVS) performed recently?
Venus‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.60%. The change in price over the last seven days was -12.28%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 22,264,271. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Venus‘s (XVS) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Venus is 11,587,327 XVS. The total supply of Venus is 30,000,000 XVS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Venus (XVS)?
The 24 hour volume of Venus is $ 22,264,271.
What is Venus (XVS) official website?
Venus‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|