What is VeChain?
VeChain is a leading blockchain platform that aims to offer Blockchain-as-a-Service solutions to enterprises. Through the use of the blockchain's tamper-proof distributed ledger, the platform allows for a trust-free ecosystem that is efficient and transparent.
VeChain has gone beyond the proof of concept stage and is seeing adoption across multiple industries for supply chain management through asset digitization. Through advanced IoT integration, it is seeing usage in monitoring product fe cycle, real-time product location tracking, and authenticity verification. VeChain lists partners in varying industries ranging from food and pharmaceuticals, to automobile and luxury goods. VeChain continues to position itself as the leading enterprise solution with its strong economic model and governance philosophy through the VeChain Foundation and its steering committee.
VeChain Thor (VET) is currently sitting within the top 20 coins by market capitalization at the time of this writing. VeChain tokens were initially released as VEN on the Ethereum network after they completed their ICO in August 2017, but have since been swapped for VET after VeChain released its Thor Mainnet in June 2018.
VeChain News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Fear of the unknown: A tale of the SEC’s crusade against syntheticsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoDeFi built on blockchain and legacy financial systems is on the verge of clashing in one of the most tumultuous battles in economic history. On…
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determinationCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoWith a rise in distributed political discourse, nonfungible tokens can provide exciting new opportunities for self-governance. It seems that everyone — from corporate behemoths like…
- What has been standing in the way of a pure-Bitcoin ETF?Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoWith regulators slowly starting to come to terms with Bitcoin as an asset, how could this affect the present and future views of BTC ETFs?…
- Bitcoin 'still bullish' even if BTC price drops to $50K — analysisCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoIt may not be likely, but Bitcoin has a lot more room to lure bears into a false sense of security, one analyst forecasts. Bitcoin…
VeChain Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does VeChain (VET) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, VeChain currently ranks in position 24 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is VeChain‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. VeChain has a market cap of $ 9,224,136,339, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,160,251,769,958, Litecoin at $ 13,674,879,101, Ethereum at $ 489,963,571,313, Tether at $ 71,117,150,470, and XRP at $ 51,352,768,266.
What is the price of VeChain (VET) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of VeChain is $ 0.137973 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,118488 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000224 BTC.)
How has VeChain (VET) performed recently?
VeChain‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 4.19%. The change in price over the last seven days was 14.27%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 566,422,225. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is VeChain‘s (VET) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of VeChain is 66,760,741,299 VET. The total supply of VeChain is 86,712,634,466 VET.
What is the 24 hour volume for VeChain (VET)?
The 24 hour volume of VeChain is $ 566,422,225.
What is VeChain (VET) official website?
VeChain‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|