What is Uranus?
Are you looking to learn more about Uranus? Click here to get more information about URAC circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.000587, decreased 0.00%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Uranus News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Lummis says Fed is 'violating the law' with Wyoming blockchain bank delaysCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe Republican senator for Wyoming has called on her colleagues to withhold support for Fed chair Jay Powell. Republican senator for Wyoming Cynthia Lummis has…
- 15 crypto leaders make the cut for Forbes 30 Under 30Cointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoForbes has named 15 crypto business leaders in its latest 30 under 30, with OpenSea co-founder Alex Atallah and Alamada Research co-CEOs Caroline Ellison and…
- Miami to use PlanetWatch and Algorand for air quality monitoringCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoPlanetWatch has been tapped to deploy a network of air quality sensors around the city to monitor the concentration of air pollution. Miami is preparing…
- In 2013, Wired destroyed the key to 13 BTC now worth $760K... to make a pointCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoWired considered donating their holdings to charity back in 2013, but instead decided the “obvious” choice was to destroy the key to their wallet holding…
- $106M worth of Metaverse land sold last week: DappRadarCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours ago“Undoubtedly, Metaverse land is the next big hit in the NFT space. Outputting record sales numbers and constantly increasing NFT prices, virtual worlds are the…
Uranus Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Uranus (URAC) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Uranus currently ranks in position 2280 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Uranus‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Uranus has a market cap of $ 1,207,589, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,060,505,359,341, Litecoin at $ 14,020,283,162, Ethereum at $ 534,705,613,246, Tether at $ 74,654,194,502, and XRP at $ 45,551,836,040.
What is the price of Uranus (URAC) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Uranus is $ 0.000587 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000517 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000001 BTC.)
How has Uranus (URAC) performed recently?
Uranus‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. The change in price over the last seven days was 1.95%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Uranus‘s (URAC) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Uranus is 2,058,315,413 URAC. The total supply of Uranus is 3,500,000,000 URAC.
What is the 24 hour volume for Uranus (URAC)?
The 24 hour volume of Uranus is $ 0.
What is Uranus (URAC) official website?
Uranus‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|