Unikoin Gold (UKG)
What is Unikoin Gold?
UnikoinGold is a cryptocurrency token created by Unikrn, Inc., an esports betting company. It is a decentralized, freely-tradeable digital token based on Ethereum blockchain and its ERC20 smart contract token standard. It was released worldwide on 6 November 2017, following a month-long token sale that ended on 22 October 2017.
Unikoin Gold News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- US gov attorneys to target individuals and gatekeepers for crypto prosecutionsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoMajor regulatory agencies plan to work harder to prosecute individuals and companies that have had dodgy dealings with digital assets. A group of high-level U.S.…
- SEC reportedly knocks back Valkyrie's leveraged Bitcoin ETFCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe SEC does not appear to have the appetite for more exotic Bitcoin futures products. Reports are emerging that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission…
- El Salvador buys a smokin' hot 420 more BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe recent purchase brings the Latin American nation’s stash to about 1,120BTC. The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele tweeted earlier today that his government…
- Someone bought $3,400 worth of SHIB last August. It’s now worth $1.55 billionCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoA SHIB hodler who spent $3,400 on the memecoin last August is now a crypto billionaire from that purchase alone, with the asset gaining 94278239.8%%…
- Here’s why analysts say Bitcoin ETFs may ‘completely change the structure of the market’Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoAnalysts still hold a bullish longterm view of Bitcoin price, but they also agree that the newly launched BTC ETFs are a game-changer. After reaching…
Unikoin Gold Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Unikoin Gold (UKG) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Unikoin Gold currently ranks in position 2679 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Unikoin Gold‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Unikoin Gold has a market cap of $ 225,905, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,164,995,933,753, Litecoin at $ 13,052,345,956, Ethereum at $ 497,257,995,205, Tether at $ 71,554,122,784, and XRP at $ 50,236,583,349.
What is the price of Unikoin Gold (UKG) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Unikoin Gold is $ 0.001512 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,001303 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000002 BTC.)
How has Unikoin Gold (UKG) performed recently?
Unikoin Gold‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 58.52%. The change in price over the last seven days was 0.00%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Unikoin Gold‘s (UKG) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Unikoin Gold is 149,397,371 UKG. The total supply of Unikoin Gold is 1,000,000,000 UKG.
What is the 24 hour volume for Unikoin Gold (UKG)?
The 24 hour volume of Unikoin Gold is $ 0.
What is Unikoin Gold (UKG) official website?
Unikoin Gold‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|