What is TRON?
Tronix (TRX) is a coin, initially launched on Ethereum Blockchain as an ERC-20 token. However, in June 2018 Tron foundation launched their own proprietary Blockchain that promised to have higher transaction speeds than Ethereum. The transaction speed of Tron in tests was 2000 Transactions per second (TPS) compared to Ethereum 25 TPS. The shifting from Ethereum blockchain to Tron blockchain was completed by burning 1 billion ERC-20 tokens (TRX). Tron is available on major exchanges such as Binance, OKEx, Huobi, Kucoin, Bittrex etc.
The purpose of TRX coin is to be a decentralized content distribution platform for the social media and digital entertainment industry. Some of the features of TRX includes the ability to upload, save and download images, audio, video, and characters. Tron can be considered as a next generation social media outlet where one can share the content with anyone on the internet and get paid in form of TRX coin. It empowers the user to manage, secure and distribute the content as and when required, thus enhancing the privacy.
Tron is the vision of Justin Sun, who is the founder and CEO of Tron foundation. He remained a chief representative of Ripple (XRP) in China. He is also the founder of "Peiwo" website with a registered user base of over 10 million. The live streaming app of "Peiwo" is fully integrated with Tron. Tron is headed to revolutionize the social media with its decentralization technology.
TRON News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Ghana's vice president declares Africa should embrace digital currenciesCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoDigital currencies are primed to reinvent trade between African countries. Ghana’s vice president Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia believes that African governments need to embrace digital currencies…
- PayPal's crypto 'super app' set to roll out soonCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoDan Schulman said the project was already “code complete” and planned to be fully ramped in the United States in the next several months. Payment…
- Anchorage Digital will custody crypto seized by US MarshalsCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoCo-founders Diogo Mónica and Nathan McCauley cited the Anchorage’s “stringent processes and procedures” as likely factors in the decision from the federal agency. Crypto custody…
- Multiverse secures $15M investment from Samsung Next, leading blockchain VCsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours ago“Ideas have value,” said Cliff Szu, co-founder of Multiverse Labs. “[O]ur overriding goal is to help people with great ideas to discover the true value…
- VORTECS™ Spotlight: Here’s why Telcoin’s (TEL) rebound eclipsed most altcoinsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoAs Bitcoin price reversed course, a key trading indicator flashed bullish hours before TEL embarked on a sharp 82% rally. Last week, as Bitcoin resurged…
TRON Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does TRON (TRX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, TRON currently ranks in position 28 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is TRON‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. TRON has a market cap of $ 4,338,636,927, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 751,371,299,911, Litecoin at $ 9,348,814,420, Ethereum at $ 268,782,777,616, Tether at $ 62,044,510,123, and XRP at $ 33,542,022,723.
What is the price of TRON (TRX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of TRON is $ 0.060329 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,051136 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000200 BTC.)
How has TRON (TRX) performed recently?
TRON‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.13%. The change in price over the last seven days was 11.39%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,073,607,487. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is TRON‘s (TRX) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of TRON is 71,660,220,128 TRX. The total supply of TRON is 100,850,743,812 TRX.
What is the 24 hour volume for TRON (TRX)?
The 24 hour volume of TRON is $ 1,073,607,487.
What is TRON (TRX) official website?
TRON‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|