What is TRON?
Tronix (TRX) is a coin, initially launched on Ethereum Blockchain as an ERC-20 token. However, in June 2018 Tron foundation launched their own proprietary Blockchain that promised to have higher transaction speeds than Ethereum. The transaction speed of Tron in tests was 2000 Transactions per second (TPS) compared to Ethereum 25 TPS. The shifting from Ethereum blockchain to Tron blockchain was completed by burning 1 billion ERC-20 tokens (TRX). Tron is available on major exchanges such as Binance, OKEx, Huobi, Kucoin, Bittrex etc.
The purpose of TRX coin is to be a decentralized content distribution platform for the social media and digital entertainment industry. Some of the features of TRX includes the ability to upload, save and download images, audio, video, and characters. Tron can be considered as a next generation social media outlet where one can share the content with anyone on the internet and get paid in form of TRX coin. It empowers the user to manage, secure and distribute the content as and when required, thus enhancing the privacy.
Tron is the vision of Justin Sun, who is the founder and CEO of Tron foundation. He remained a chief representative of Ripple (XRP) in China. He is also the founder of "Peiwo" website with a registered user base of over 10 million. The live streaming app of "Peiwo" is fully integrated with Tron. Tron is headed to revolutionize the social media with its decentralization technology.
TRON News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin network settling an average of $95K for every $1 in feesCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin’s settlement efficiency has been improving which means more value can be sent for lower transaction fees. The Bitcoin network’s value settlement efficiency has been…
- Hedera and Korea's Shinhan Bank partner on KRW stablecoin pilotCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoA new proof-of-concept will be tested to send fiat-backed stablecoins between banks to reduce fees and transaction times on international payments. South Korea’s Shinhan Bank…
- Kelly Strategic Management files for Ethereum futures ETFCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoFollowing Kelly Strategic Management’s filing for an Ether futures ETF, analysts questioned whether SEC chairman Gary Gensler is “mentally ready” to approve anything other than…
- South Korean lawmakers inch closer to deal to delay crypto tax by one yearCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe long debate in the country’s legislature could soon be over meaning cryptocurrency gains made in South Korea may not be considered taxable events until…
- Wen moon? Data shows pro traders becoming more bullish on Bitcoin priceCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoMicroStrategy’s purchase of 7,002 BTC might have helped boost Bitcoin price today, but derivatives data also shows that pro traders are becoming more bullish. The…
TRON Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does TRON (TRX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, TRON currently ranks in position 33 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is TRON‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. TRON has a market cap of $ 7,074,931,371, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,098,837,273,094, Litecoin at $ 14,772,467,441, Ethereum at $ 546,343,670,202, Tether at $ 74,363,967,356, and XRP at $ 47,496,603,161.
What is the price of TRON (TRX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of TRON is $ 0.098715 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,087642 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000170 BTC.)
How has TRON (TRX) performed recently?
TRON‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.47%. The change in price over the last seven days was -3.32%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 2,029,460,553. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is TRON‘s (TRX) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of TRON is 71,660,220,128 TRX. The total supply of TRON is 100,850,743,812 TRX.
What is the 24 hour volume for TRON (TRX)?
The 24 hour volume of TRON is $ 2,029,460,553.
What is TRON (TRX) official website?
TRON‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|