What is TomoChain?
Tomochain is an innovative solution to the scalability problem with the Ethereum blockchain. Tomochain plans to support horizontal scaling via adding more second layer blockchains with good performance integrated with Ethereum for backup and atomic cross-chain transfer. Tomochain is envisioned to be a network of chains that supports instant confirmation, and near zero transaction fee which will be an ideal solution for decentralized apps, token issuances and token integrations for small and big businesses.
TomoChain News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Fear of the unknown: A tale of the SEC’s crusade against syntheticsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoDeFi built on blockchain and legacy financial systems is on the verge of clashing in one of the most tumultuous battles in economic history. On…
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determinationCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoWith a rise in distributed political discourse, nonfungible tokens can provide exciting new opportunities for self-governance. It seems that everyone — from corporate behemoths like…
- What has been standing in the way of a pure-Bitcoin ETF?Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoWith regulators slowly starting to come to terms with Bitcoin as an asset, how could this affect the present and future views of BTC ETFs?…
- Bitcoin 'still bullish' even if BTC price drops to $50K — analysisCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoIt may not be likely, but Bitcoin has a lot more room to lure bears into a false sense of security, one analyst forecasts. Bitcoin…
TomoChain Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does TomoChain (TOMO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, TomoChain currently ranks in position 279 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is TomoChain‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. TomoChain has a market cap of $ 228,179,452, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,153,461,138,824, Litecoin at $ 13,591,699,945, Ethereum at $ 485,418,732,263, Tether at $ 70,736,346,534, and XRP at $ 51,280,033,964.
What is the price of TomoChain (TOMO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of TomoChain is $ 2.64 in USD. (The price in Euros is 2,27 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00004306 BTC.)
How has TomoChain (TOMO) performed recently?
TomoChain‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 3.26%. The change in price over the last seven days was 9.30%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 3,076,868. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is TomoChain‘s (TOMO) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of TomoChain is 86,551,363 TOMO. The total supply of TomoChain is 100,000,000 TOMO.
What is the 24 hour volume for TomoChain (TOMO)?
The 24 hour volume of TomoChain is $ 3,076,868.
What is TomoChain (TOMO) official website?
TomoChain‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|