What is Terra?
Terra News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Ghana's vice president declares Africa should embrace digital currenciesCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoDigital currencies are primed to reinvent trade between African countries. Ghana’s vice president Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia believes that African governments need to embrace digital currencies…
- PayPal's crypto 'super app' set to roll out soonCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoDan Schulman said the project was already “code complete” and planned to be fully ramped in the United States in the next several months. Payment…
- Anchorage Digital will custody crypto seized by US MarshalsCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoCo-founders Diogo Mónica and Nathan McCauley cited the Anchorage’s “stringent processes and procedures” as likely factors in the decision from the federal agency. Crypto custody…
- Multiverse secures $15M investment from Samsung Next, leading blockchain VCsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours ago“Ideas have value,” said Cliff Szu, co-founder of Multiverse Labs. “[O]ur overriding goal is to help people with great ideas to discover the true value…
- VORTECS™ Spotlight: Here’s why Telcoin’s (TEL) rebound eclipsed most altcoinsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoAs Bitcoin price reversed course, a key trading indicator flashed bullish hours before TEL embarked on a sharp 82% rally. Last week, as Bitcoin resurged…
Terra Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Terra (LUNA) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Terra currently ranks in position 26 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Terra‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Terra has a market cap of $ 4,616,694,296, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 751,371,299,911, Litecoin at $ 9,348,814,420, Ethereum at $ 268,782,777,616, Tether at $ 62,044,510,123, and XRP at $ 33,542,022,723.
What is the price of Terra (LUNA) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Terra is $ 11.03 in USD. (The price in Euros is 9,35 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00027600 BTC.)
How has Terra (LUNA) performed recently?
Terra‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 16.19%. The change in price over the last seven days was 65.54%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 554,988,403. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Terra‘s (LUNA) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Terra is 416,930,462 LUNA. The total supply of Terra is 993,956,842 LUNA.
What is the 24 hour volume for Terra (LUNA)?
The 24 hour volume of Terra is $ 554,988,403.
What is Terra (LUNA) official website?
Terra‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|