What is Terra?
Terra News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- 3 reasons why Ethereum price might not hit $5,000 anytime soonCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoEthereum price might be bullish in the short term but there are a handful of factors that could keep the price pinned in its current…
- Pro traders look for this classic pattern to spot Bitcoin price reversalsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoCrypto and stock traders view the inverse head-and-shoulders pattern as an early signal that a bullish trend reversal is in the making. Every trader aims…
- Amazon rumored to be accepting Bitcoin, MicoStrategy pledges to buy more BTC despite losses, Bitcoin struggles at $40K: Hodler’s Digest, July 25-31Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- German law allowing institutional funds to hold crypto comes into effect Aug. 2Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoAs much as $415 billion worth of investments could flow into cryptocurrencies as new laws governing German Spezialfonds go into effect. Beginning on August 2,…
- Bitcoin 'supercycle' sets up Q4 BTC price top as illiquid supply hits all-time highCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoRecent events mean that a Q4 “blow-off top” is now back on the menu as BTC price recovery clings to its 23% weekly gains. Bitcoin…
Terra Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Terra (LUNA) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Terra currently ranks in position 29 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Terra‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Terra has a market cap of $ 4,525,858,636, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 783,506,428,817, Litecoin at $ 9,906,246,018, Ethereum at $ 302,822,293,901, Tether at $ 62,037,086,130, and XRP at $ 35,570,661,401.
What is the price of Terra (LUNA) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Terra is $ 10.88 in USD. (The price in Euros is 9,15 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00026100 BTC.)
How has Terra (LUNA) performed recently?
Terra‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.92%. The change in price over the last seven days was 28.91%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 284,848,662. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Terra‘s (LUNA) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Terra is 415,697,277 LUNA. The total supply of Terra is 996,394,633 LUNA.
What is the 24 hour volume for Terra (LUNA)?
The 24 hour volume of Terra is $ 284,848,662.
What is Terra (LUNA) official website?
Terra‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|