What is Telcoin?
Telcoin (TEL) is an ERC-20 token developed on the Ethereum blockchain to be accepted and used by Telecom operators around the world. The total supply of Telcoin is 100 billion. The relatively large supply solves the problem of dealing with numbers after the decimal points such as 1 satoshi carried 7 zeros behind it. In most of the financial transaction, there are maximum 2 numbers after the decimal and Telcoin also will stop at 2 digits after decimal i.e. 0.00. The Telecom industry has grown into micro banks providing customers with the ability to pay using their mobile phones. Telcoin is targeting Telecom operators to use them for their financial transactions with their customers and with other operators around the world.
Telcoin was founded by Claude Eguienta (CEO) and Paul Neuner (Chairman). It is owned by Telcoin Pte Ltd Singapore. The majority of the team members are from Japan. The team consists of developers, researchers, customer service, legal, account managers and marketing personals. The team consists of 9 members and 6 selected advisors.
The purpose of Telcoin is to provide mass adoption of crypto assets by overcoming the three points of friction i.e. trust, reach and Know Your Customer compliance. By partnering with Telecom operators and distributing Telcoin through them, these issues are solved. Telcoin use cases include efficient remittances, prepaid/postpaid airtime top-up, mobile payments, international aid, roaming spending and games revenue collection/sharing.
Telcoin News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- CFTC slaps Tether and Bitfinex with a combined $42.5 million fineCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe settlement triggered concerns that the CFTC’s role in stablecoin regulation could be misunderstood by the public. On Oct. 15, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission,…
- Better call SOL: Month-long consolidation puts Solana price en route to $275Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoSOL has been forming a Bull Pennant following its 14,200% year-to-date price rally. Solana (SOL) price technicals suggest SOL can hit $275 in the coming…
- BREAKING: Nasdaq listing hints that the SEC may soon approve ETF application from ValkyrieCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoNasdaq’s vice president of listing qualifications, Eun Ah Choi, said shares of Valkyrie’s Bitcoin ETF had been certified for listing on the exchange. The United…
- The future of the vast oil and gas industry depends on blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoInnovative oil and gas companies are leveraging blockchain, but the industry as a whole may be slow to adopt the technology. The age of digital…
- Slow and steady is path to crypto riches says YouTube starCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoWhen Nicholas Merten saw a video explaining Bitcoin in November 2011, he brushed it off, later lamenting that I unfortunately did not do the right…
Telcoin Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Telcoin (TEL) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Telcoin currently ranks in position 93 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Telcoin‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Telcoin has a market cap of $ 1,251,029,215, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,158,276,312,283, Litecoin at $ 13,112,820,039, Ethereum at $ 455,056,296,609, Tether at $ 69,526,709,712, and XRP at $ 53,641,830,123.
What is the price of Telcoin (TEL) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Telcoin is $ 0.02184 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,018903 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000036 BTC.)
How has Telcoin (TEL) performed recently?
Telcoin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.98%. The change in price over the last seven days was 20.01%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 24,786,406. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Telcoin‘s (TEL) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Telcoin is 57,289,406,904 TEL. The total supply of Telcoin is 100,000,000,000 TEL.
What is the 24 hour volume for Telcoin (TEL)?
The 24 hour volume of Telcoin is $ 24,786,406.
What is Telcoin (TEL) official website?
Telcoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|