What is Syscoin?
Syscoin (SYS) is a crypto coin running on opensource SYScoin blockchain. It is a mineable coin, based on the original Bitcoin code using SHA256 hash function. The purpose of SYScoin is to fulfill the original vision of Satoshi Nakamoto i.e. marketplace on the blockchain. SYScoin blockchain claims to be better than Bitcoin is many ways because it provides near zero cost transactions using native SYScoin with Z-DAG protocol (Zero-Confirmation-Directed-Acyclic-Graph). The underlying blockchain of SYScoin has two consensus layers. The first layer arranges the transaction in an order before recorded on the blockchain. This layer provides instant settlement of the transaction. The second layer confirms the transaction using the Proof of Work protocol. The next generation SYScoin blockchain integrates "Blockmarket 3.0" which allows the users to buy or sell to anyone in a decentralized manner. Syscoin is presently being used in decentralized marketplace known as Blockmarket and is available to download from their official website.
SYScoin ecosystem offers a number of services apart from sending and receiving the money. These services on the blockchain include Aliases (Eliminated the complex wallet addresses), decentralized marketplace, Encrypted messaging (for the marketplace), Arbitrated Escrow and Digital Certificates (to store and transfer small documents).
Syscoin was created and developed by Sebastian Schepis. He is core developer at SYScoin. The team consists of 9 other members. There are 5 members from community team. Syscoin is based on hybrid consensus algorithms i.e. proof of work and Masternodes. The desktop wallet acts as a node which is limited to sending and receiving the Syscoins. The Masternode requires to hold 100,000 Syscoins. The Masternode is incentivized during block rewards. 67.5% of the reward goes to Masternodes.
Syscoin News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- It’s time for the philanthropic sector to embrace digital currenciesCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoSuch principles as decentralization and tokenization will enrich the nonprofit and charitable sectors via accepting donations in crypto. The amount of cryptocurrencies on the market…
- Bitmart hacked for $200M following Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain exploitCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThe hackers made away with a mix of over 20 tokens that includes altcoins such as BNB, Safemoon, BSC-USD and BPay. Crypto exchange Bitmart lost…
- Jack Dorsey steps down from Twitter, MicroStrategy snaps up 7K BTC and Square rebrands to Block: Hodler’s Digest, Nov. 28-Dec. 4Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Things to know (and fear) about new IRS crypto tax reportingCointelegraph.com News - 23 hours agoThe new law redefines “cash” to include “any digital representation of value” including cryptocurrency, but in an anonymous system, is this going to work? The…
- Blockchains need to move toward standards for interoperable asset transfersCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoA new emerging economy, which includes blockchain-native tokens, digital tokens, stablecoins and CBDCs, requires interoperable blockchain standards. Cross-chain asset transfer has been around for several…
Syscoin Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Syscoin (SYS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Syscoin currently ranks in position 210 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Syscoin‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Syscoin has a market cap of $ 373,267,064, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 922,614,667,198, Litecoin at $ 10,663,674,445, Ethereum at $ 489,103,608,403, Tether at $ 76,362,201,458, and XRP at $ 37,611,447,375.
What is the price of Syscoin (SYS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Syscoin is $ 0.601355 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,531540 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001232 BTC.)
How has Syscoin (SYS) performed recently?
Syscoin‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -4.19%. The change in price over the last seven days was 8.69%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 17,915,566. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Syscoin‘s (SYS) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Syscoin is 623,661,420 SYS. The total supply of Syscoin is 888,000,000 SYS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Syscoin (SYS)?
The 24 hour volume of Syscoin is $ 17,915,566.
What is Syscoin (SYS) official website?
Syscoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|