What is Substratum?
Are you looking to learn more about Substratum? Click here to get more information about SUB circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.003595, decreased -1.42%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Substratum News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- US gov attorneys to target individuals and gatekeepers for crypto prosecutionsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoMajor regulatory agencies plan to work harder to prosecute individuals and companies that have had dodgy dealings with digital assets. A group of high-level U.S.…
- SEC reportedly knocks back Valkyrie's leveraged Bitcoin ETFCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe SEC does not appear to have the appetite for more exotic Bitcoin futures products. Reports are emerging that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission…
- El Salvador buys a smokin' hot 420 more BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThe recent purchase brings the Latin American nation’s stash to about 1,120BTC. The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele tweeted earlier today that his government…
- Someone bought $3,400 worth of SHIB last August. It’s now worth $1.55 billionCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoA SHIB hodler who spent $3,400 on the memecoin last August is now a crypto billionaire from that purchase alone, with the asset gaining 94278239.8%%…
- Here’s why analysts say Bitcoin ETFs may ‘completely change the structure of the market’Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAnalysts still hold a bullish longterm view of Bitcoin price, but they also agree that the newly launched BTC ETFs are a game-changer. After reaching…
Substratum Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Substratum (SUB) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Substratum currently ranks in position 2225 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Substratum‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Substratum has a market cap of $ 902,046, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,165,426,656,440, Litecoin at $ 12,982,903,806, Ethereum at $ 494,954,102,386, Tether at $ 71,162,507,079, and XRP at $ 49,911,938,395.
What is the price of Substratum (SUB) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Substratum is $ 0.003595 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,003098 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000006 BTC.)
How has Substratum (SUB) performed recently?
Substratum‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.42%. The change in price over the last seven days was -18.74%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 3,037. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Substratum‘s (SUB) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Substratum is 251,584,926 SUB. The total supply of Substratum is 472,000,000 SUB.
What is the 24 hour volume for Substratum (SUB)?
The 24 hour volume of Substratum is $ 3,037.
What is Substratum (SUB) official website?
Substratum‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|