What is Stratis?
Stratis is a UK-based blockchain platform for the development and deployment of blockchain solutions in C# using the .NET framework focused on businesses. Stratis is their flagship development tool for financial services, powered with a full C# rewrite of Bitcoin's protocol and consensus algorithm.
Their main scope is offering "blockchain-as-service", uncomplicated blockchain solutions that use the STRATIS coin for transaction fees and transferring value in their custom marketplaces or for oviding security and transparency to their applications. The platform allows for integration with third-party software built on C# and Microsoft's systems and applications with dApps built on their ecosystem. Their services are usually directed to identify registration, verification, and sharing, providing blockchain-based document attestation, ledgers and KYC solutions for companies.
The blockchain uses PoS for consensus and provides sidechains for scalability.
Stratis News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Facebook’s centralized metaverse a threat to the decentralized ecosystem?Cointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoFacebook’s metaverse plans have caused discomfort in the crypto community, but there’s every reason to believe in a decentralized future for metaverses. Facebook has been…
- NFTs as micro-social networks: The path to crypto adoptionCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoNonfungible tokens could be a step toward new social interactions, a notion that might not be as far-fetched as it sounds. Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) are…
- Finance Redefined: 1M ETH burned since EIP-155 and Dorsey drops tbDEX white paper, Nov. 19–26Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours ago1 million Ether has been burned since the London hard fork, Square released a beta white paper for a decentralized exchange and Grayscale predicted a…
- Bitcoin sentiment in 'wild' divergence from reality as $53K BTC triggers 'extreme fear'Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBitcoin price action is just 20% from all-time highs, but the market has reentered “extreme fear” for the first time since $43,000. Bitcoin (BTC) has…
- Vitalik Buterin proposes calldata limit per block to lower ETH gas costsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoButerin issued a decrease-cost-and-cap proposal that aims to reduce unprecedented levels of strain and risk breaking the network. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has proposed a…
Stratis Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Stratis (STRAX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Stratis currently ranks in position 293 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Stratis‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Stratis has a market cap of $ 267,476,816, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,037,091,222,187, Litecoin at $ 13,578,389,650, Ethereum at $ 489,206,021,865, Tether at $ 74,029,283,276, and XRP at $ 44,961,969,783.
What is the price of Stratis (STRAX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Stratis is $ 2.04 in USD. (The price in Euros is 1,81 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00003710 BTC.)
How has Stratis (STRAX) performed recently?
Stratis‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.14%. The change in price over the last seven days was 2.83%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 3,935,361. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Stratis‘s (STRAX) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Stratis is 131,227,551 STRAX. The total supply of Stratis is 128,057,426 STRAX.
What is the 24 hour volume for Stratis (STRAX)?
The 24 hour volume of Stratis is $ 3,935,361.
What is Stratis (STRAX) official website?
Stratis‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|