What is Stratis?
Stratis is a UK-based blockchain platform for the development and deployment of blockchain solutions in C# using the .NET framework focused on businesses. Stratis is their flagship development tool for financial services, powered with a full C# rewrite of Bitcoin's protocol and consensus algorithm.
Their main scope is offering "blockchain-as-service", uncomplicated blockchain solutions that use the STRATIS coin for transaction fees and transferring value in their custom marketplaces or for oviding security and transparency to their applications. The platform allows for integration with third-party software built on C# and Microsoft's systems and applications with dApps built on their ecosystem. Their services are usually directed to identify registration, verification, and sharing, providing blockchain-based document attestation, ledgers and KYC solutions for companies.
The blockchain uses PoS for consensus and provides sidechains for scalability.
Stratis News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin could 'consolidate until 2022' after mass wipeout sends BTC price to $41KCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours ago$2.5 billion liquidated across cryptocurrency in a mass rout which sends Bitcoin price action back to the end of September. Bitcoin (BTC) traded near $47,000…
- FTX releases crypto regulation proposals before US congressional hearingCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe “FTX’s Key Principles for Market Regulation” blog consists of a 10-points proposal aiming to help U.S. regulators build a crypto-centric regulatory framework. Bahamian-based cryptocurrency…
- El Salvador stacks 150 Bitcoin after BTC price crashes below $50kCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoWith this purchase, El Salvador’s Bitcoin reserve now amounts to 1,270 BTC, which is worth nearly $60.3 million at the time of writing. The Republic…
- Bitcoin tumbles below $47K wiping out October gains — Bear market begins?Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin has fallen to two-month lows as volatility bites. But could the bottom be in for the Bitcoin price at around $42,000?…
- Traders say ATOM could eventually do an AVAX-like surge to $100Cointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoFractals, bullish technical analysis patterns and the fact that 67% of the total supply is staked are key reasons why analysts expect ATOM to hit…
Stratis Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Stratis (STRAX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Stratis currently ranks in position 313 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Stratis‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Stratis has a market cap of $ 209,939,518, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 937,506,507,160, Litecoin at $ 11,322,186,235, Ethereum at $ 490,896,441,337, Tether at $ 75,517,182,992, and XRP at $ 38,938,663,020.
What is the price of Stratis (STRAX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Stratis is $ 1.60 in USD. (The price in Euros is 1,42 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00003232 BTC.)
How has Stratis (STRAX) performed recently?
Stratis‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -19.85%. The change in price over the last seven days was -18.56%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 8,701,222. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Stratis‘s (STRAX) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Stratis is 131,462,523 STRAX. The total supply of Stratis is 128,057,426 STRAX.
What is the 24 hour volume for Stratis (STRAX)?
The 24 hour volume of Stratis is $ 8,701,222.
What is Stratis (STRAX) official website?
Stratis‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|