What is Stox?
Stox is an open source, Ethereum based prediction market platform, where users can make their predictions to generate their portion of a stake for a specified event.
Stox News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Facebook’s centralized metaverse a threat to the decentralized ecosystem?Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoFacebook’s metaverse plans have caused discomfort in the crypto community, but there’s every reason to believe in a decentralized future for metaverses. Facebook has been…
- NFTs as micro-social networks: The path to crypto adoptionCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoNonfungible tokens could be a step toward new social interactions, a notion that might not be as far-fetched as it sounds. Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) are…
- Finance Redefined: 1M ETH burned since EIP-155 and Dorsey drops tbDEX white paper, Nov. 19–26Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours ago1 million Ether has been burned since the London hard fork, Square released a beta white paper for a decentralized exchange and Grayscale predicted a…
- Bitcoin sentiment in 'wild' divergence from reality as $53K BTC triggers 'extreme fear'Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBitcoin price action is just 20% from all-time highs, but the market has reentered “extreme fear” for the first time since $43,000. Bitcoin (BTC) has…
- Vitalik Buterin proposes calldata limit per block to lower ETH gas costsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoButerin issued a decrease-cost-and-cap proposal that aims to reduce unprecedented levels of strain and risk breaking the network. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has proposed a…
Stox Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Stox (STX) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Stox currently ranks in position 2471 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Stox‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Stox has a market cap of $ 739,928, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,038,752,104,502, Litecoin at $ 13,599,388,976, Ethereum at $ 489,640,521,305, Tether at $ 74,109,813,356, and XRP at $ 45,050,637,824.
What is the price of Stox (STX) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Stox is $ 0.014713 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,013090 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000027 BTC.)
How has Stox (STX) performed recently?
Stox‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 11.28%. The change in price over the last seven days was 10.67%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 20,969. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Stox‘s (STX) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Stox is 50,288,231 STX. The total supply of Stox is 53,682,623 STX.
What is the 24 hour volume for Stox (STX)?
The 24 hour volume of Stox is $ 20,969.
What is Stox (STX) official website?
Stox‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|