What is Stellar?
Stellar is a public blockchain platform that uses the Stellar consensus protocol (SCP). The node that finds next valid block is chosen by federated byzantine agreement. This makes the blockchain centralized permission based, as opposed to decentralized blockchains like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Stellar is a community driven open source project launched in November 2014 and written on C++. It is maintained and supervised by non-profit organisation Stellar.org.
Stellar is mainly used by Money transfer companies like Tempo, Eurochange and TransferTo and mobile financial services providers like Coins.ph.
Stellar News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Grayscale hints at plans to convert Bitcoin trust into BTC-settled ETFCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoGrayscale looks to be seeking to restructure its Bitcoin Trust into a physically-backed fund after the SEC approved a Bitcoin futures ETF. Institutional investment giant…
- Mexican medical firm embraces blockchain for covid test certificatesCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoMDS Mexico will use blockchain technology to verify the authenticity of its rapid coronavirus test results. Medical services company MDS Mexico has launched a rapid…
- Retro NFT packs drive frenzied Top Shot speculationCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoNFTs celebrating significant basketball moments from the mid-2000s have proved to be a big hit among NBA Top Shot collectors. Trade volume for NBA Top…
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, ETH, SOL, MATIC, FTMCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoBitcoin’s shallow pullback increases the prospect of a new all-time high in the short term and altcoins like ETH, SOL, MATIC and FTM could move…
- Portfolio rebalancing through DeFi must be simplified to see adoptionCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoThe decentralized finance industry is growing rapidly, and it’s time for portfolio risk management to keep up with innovations. Central banks and key leaders are…
Stellar Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Stellar (XLM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Stellar currently ranks in position 22 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Stellar‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Stellar has a market cap of $ 9,363,553,913, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,170,992,512,336, Litecoin at $ 12,595,913,150, Ethereum at $ 449,021,644,159, Tether at $ 70,091,385,902, and XRP at $ 51,096,024,199.
What is the price of Stellar (XLM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Stellar is $ 0.384277 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,331299 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000619 BTC.)
How has Stellar (XLM) performed recently?
Stellar‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 1.29%. The change in price over the last seven days was 15.29%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 1,057,285,481. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Stellar‘s (XLM) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Stellar is 24,065,244,601 XLM. The total supply of Stellar is 50,001,802,717 XLM.
What is the 24 hour volume for Stellar (XLM)?
The 24 hour volume of Stellar is $ 1,057,285,481.
What is Stellar (XLM) official website?
Stellar‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|