What is Status?
SNT (Status Network Token) is a utility token developed on the Ethereum platform. The Status application for mobile platforms is somewhat similar to messenger clients. However, unlike other messaging apps, Status messaging puts the user in complete control of their personal data. Status acts as a node which connects to the Ethereum blockchain. Status provides services such as sending and receiving messages, payments and smart contracts, browse and interact with Dapps. SNT Token are integrated in the Status messenger. Status also integrated the decentralized notifications using Whisper V5 protocol. The SNT token may be used to charge a service provider for the notifications. SNT is a complete ecosystem of messaging, service provider and payment platform replicating WeChat on a decentralized network. Status is compatible with other ERC-20 projects.
Status consists of more than 40 team members, JArrad Hope is the present CEO.
The purpose of SNT is to reinvent social and messaging apps with the full control of private data in the user hand.
Status News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- BlockFi faces regulatory heat, a sign of possible crypto lending regulations?Cointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe crypto lending giant BlockFi is facing regulatory scrutiny from a handful of states in America ahead of a proposed public listing. BlockFi’s eventful 2021…
- DeFi in style? Here’s how women can break into the gameCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoAs hard as it is for women to enter the DeFi space, several notable women give their perspectives on their goals and aspirations in the…
- Bitcoin sellers in 'disbelief' or BTC price wouldn't still be at $41K — AnalystCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoA small number of old hands choose to cover all their bases as BTC/USD clinches a July close above $41,000. Bitcoin (BTC) closed July above…
- Digitizing charity: We can do better at doing goodCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoBlockchain technology won’t just make online donations easier, it will pave the way for exciting new forms of charity fundraising. Charity fundraising risks being left…
- 3 reasons why Ethereum price might not hit $5,000 anytime soonCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoEthereum price might be bullish in the short term but there are a handful of factors that could keep the price pinned in its current…
Status Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Status (SNT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Status currently ranks in position 150 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Status‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Status has a market cap of $ 325,969,292, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 780,921,541,885, Litecoin at $ 9,799,794,667, Ethereum at $ 304,689,022,353, Tether at $ 62,074,693,267, and XRP at $ 35,243,464,895.
What is the price of Status (SNT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Status is $ 0.084002 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,070648 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000200 BTC.)
How has Status (SNT) performed recently?
Status‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.67%. The change in price over the last seven days was 24.50%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 67,187,660. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Status‘s (SNT) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Status is 3,880,483,788 SNT. The total supply of Status is 6,804,870,174 SNT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Status (SNT)?
The 24 hour volume of Status is $ 67,187,660.
What is Status (SNT) official website?
Status‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|