What is Solaris?
Solaris is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency focused on
privacy, innovation and the advancement of technology.
Solaris XLR was released on 18th March, 2017. On Saturday, 07 October 2017, at 14:00 UTC the Solaris
blockchain was relaunched. The former Nist5 algorithm was replaced by XEVAN.
XEVAN was founded by the Bitsend developer and has since then proven to be a stable, ASIC resistant
and efficient algorithm. The Xevan hash algorithm is a unique combination from the dual X17
difficulty algorithm with an extension to 128 bits. Solaris has many unique features which
distinguish it from other cryptocurrencies, some of which include a decentralized governance system
which employs masternodes and an 'instant send' feature allowing transactions to be confirmed
Solaris understands that everyone has the right to privacy and so the wallet includes privacy
features that give users the option to perform XLR transactions anonymously. On 16th December 2017,
Solaris wallet with Zerocoin protocol support was released. Zerocoin transactions will be enabled on
the network at block 259300
Solaris News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Fear of the unknown: A tale of the SEC’s crusade against syntheticsCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoDeFi built on blockchain and legacy financial systems is on the verge of clashing in one of the most tumultuous battles in economic history. On…
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determinationCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoWith a rise in distributed political discourse, nonfungible tokens can provide exciting new opportunities for self-governance. It seems that everyone — from corporate behemoths like…
- What has been standing in the way of a pure-Bitcoin ETF?Cointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoWith regulators slowly starting to come to terms with Bitcoin as an asset, how could this affect the present and future views of BTC ETFs?…
- Bitcoin 'still bullish' even if BTC price drops to $50K — analysisCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoIt may not be likely, but Bitcoin has a lot more room to lure bears into a false sense of security, one analyst forecasts. Bitcoin…
Solaris Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Solaris (XLR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Solaris currently ranks in position 2366 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Solaris‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Solaris has a market cap of $ 594,070, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,136,169,151,282, Litecoin at $ 13,274,471,798, Ethereum at $ 475,949,654,091, Tether at $ 70,282,540,689, and XRP at $ 50,594,653,875.
What is the price of Solaris (XLR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Solaris is $ 0.255841 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,219710 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000425 BTC.)
How has Solaris (XLR) performed recently?
Solaris‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 31.97%. The change in price over the last seven days was 35.58%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 95,110. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Solaris‘s (XLR) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Solaris is 2,322,032 XLR. The total supply of Solaris is 0 XLR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Solaris (XLR)?
The 24 hour volume of Solaris is $ 95,110.
What is Solaris (XLR) official website?
Solaris‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|