What is Solaris?
Solaris is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency focused on
privacy, innovation and the advancement of technology.
Solaris XLR was released on 18th March, 2017. On Saturday, 07 October 2017, at 14:00 UTC the Solaris
blockchain was relaunched. The former Nist5 algorithm was replaced by XEVAN.
XEVAN was founded by the Bitsend developer and has since then proven to be a stable, ASIC resistant
and efficient algorithm. The Xevan hash algorithm is a unique combination from the dual X17
difficulty algorithm with an extension to 128 bits. Solaris has many unique features which
distinguish it from other cryptocurrencies, some of which include a decentralized governance system
which employs masternodes and an 'instant send' feature allowing transactions to be confirmed
Solaris understands that everyone has the right to privacy and so the wallet includes privacy
features that give users the option to perform XLR transactions anonymously. On 16th December 2017,
Solaris wallet with Zerocoin protocol support was released. Zerocoin transactions will be enabled on
the network at block 259300
Solaris News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin could 'consolidate until 2022' after mass wipeout sends BTC price to $41KCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours ago$2.5 billion liquidated across cryptocurrency in a mass rout which sends Bitcoin price action back to the end of September. Bitcoin (BTC) traded near $47,000…
- FTX releases crypto regulation proposals before US congressional hearingCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe “FTX’s Key Principles for Market Regulation” blog consists of a 10-points proposal aiming to help U.S. regulators build a crypto-centric regulatory framework. Bahamian-based cryptocurrency…
- El Salvador stacks 150 Bitcoin after BTC price crashes below $50kCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoWith this purchase, El Salvador’s Bitcoin reserve now amounts to 1,270 BTC, which is worth nearly $60.3 million at the time of writing. The Republic…
- Bitcoin tumbles below $47K wiping out October gains — Bear market begins?Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin has fallen to two-month lows as volatility bites. But could the bottom be in for the Bitcoin price at around $42,000?…
- Traders say ATOM could eventually do an AVAX-like surge to $100Cointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoFractals, bullish technical analysis patterns and the fact that 67% of the total supply is staked are key reasons why analysts expect ATOM to hit…
Solaris Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Solaris (XLR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Solaris currently ranks in position 2571 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Solaris‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Solaris has a market cap of $ 567,714, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 935,278,632,806, Litecoin at $ 11,397,378,382, Ethereum at $ 490,343,080,877, Tether at $ 75,258,849,189, and XRP at $ 39,649,990,352.
What is the price of Solaris (XLR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Solaris is $ 0.242313 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,214591 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000490 BTC.)
How has Solaris (XLR) performed recently?
Solaris‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -5.13%. The change in price over the last seven days was -0.71%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 89,288. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Solaris‘s (XLR) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Solaris is 2,343,419 XLR. The total supply of Solaris is 0 XLR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Solaris (XLR)?
The 24 hour volume of Solaris is $ 89,288.
What is Solaris (XLR) official website?
Solaris‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|