Skrumble Network (SKM)
What is Skrumble Network?
Skrumble Network is a completely new, innovative blockchain and application that centers on creating the most secure connections for communication possible.
Skrumble Network News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- CFTC slaps Tether and Bitfinex with a combined $42.5 million fineCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe settlement triggered concerns that the CFTC’s role in stablecoin regulation could be misunderstood by the public. On Oct. 15, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission,…
- Better call SOL: Month-long consolidation puts Solana price en route to $275Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoSOL has been forming a Bull Pennant following its 14,200% year-to-date price rally. Solana (SOL) price technicals suggest SOL can hit $275 in the coming…
- BREAKING: Nasdaq listing hints that the SEC may soon approve ETF application from ValkyrieCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoNasdaq’s vice president of listing qualifications, Eun Ah Choi, said shares of Valkyrie’s Bitcoin ETF had been certified for listing on the exchange. The United…
- The future of the vast oil and gas industry depends on blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoInnovative oil and gas companies are leveraging blockchain, but the industry as a whole may be slow to adopt the technology. The age of digital…
- Slow and steady is path to crypto riches says YouTube starCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoWhen Nicholas Merten saw a video explaining Bitcoin in November 2011, he brushed it off, later lamenting that I unfortunately did not do the right…
Skrumble Network Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Skrumble Network (SKM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Skrumble Network currently ranks in position 1882 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Skrumble Network‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Skrumble Network has a market cap of $ 1,822,692, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,158,487,984,047, Litecoin at $ 13,023,483,292, Ethereum at $ 455,800,113,207, Tether at $ 69,371,274,176, and XRP at $ 53,613,114,523.
What is the price of Skrumble Network (SKM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Skrumble Network is $ 0.00173 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,001497 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000003 BTC.)
How has Skrumble Network (SKM) performed recently?
Skrumble Network‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 5.81%. The change in price over the last seven days was -13.90%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 196,245. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Skrumble Network‘s (SKM) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Skrumble Network is 1,053,679,600 SKM. The total supply of Skrumble Network is 1,500,000,000 SKM.
What is the 24 hour volume for Skrumble Network (SKM)?
The 24 hour volume of Skrumble Network is $ 196,245.
What is Skrumble Network (SKM) official website?
Skrumble Network‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|