What is Sether?
Sether is the first smart social media data oracle. Existing data oracles move data between any external source and the blockchain. Sether moves, monitors and analyses social media data for the blockchain, automating integration with social networks.
Sether News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Is excessive bullish optimism behind Bitcoin’s drop below $60K?Cointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoBitcoin’s futures premium hit its highest level in 5 months, but was this the primary reason for BTC’s fall below $60,000? Bitcoin (BTC) has a…
- Reactivated Ethereum pools trigger a 78% surge in THORChain priceCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoRUNE looks ready to extend its gains after the reactivation of ETH-based pools resulted in a 78% rally last week. Ealier this year THORChain underwent…
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, SOL, AVAX, ALGO, AXSCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoTraders are watching to see if BTC’s bounce of the 20-day moving average resumes the uptrend. Meanwhile, SOL, AVAX, ALGO and AXS are preparing for…
- Crypto in the crosshairs: US regulators eye the cryptocurrency sectorCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoU.S. regulators are looking at crypto-related areas, touching on financial regulation, economic innovation and national security. In her monthly Expert Take column, Selva Ozelli, an…
- Fear not, investor: Finding stability amid crypto market volatilityCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoVolatility in the crypto markets is here to stay. Thus, understanding the utility, necessity and long-term viability of projects is crucial. In a calendar year,…
Sether Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Sether (SETH) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Sether currently ranks in position 2354 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Sether‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Sether has a market cap of $ 627,369, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,153,315,262,663, Litecoin at $ 13,153,551,520, Ethereum at $ 484,057,346,240, Tether at $ 70,748,330,677, and XRP at $ 50,947,144,431.
What is the price of Sether (SETH) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Sether is $ 0.031133 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,026731 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000050 BTC.)
How has Sether (SETH) performed recently?
Sether‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -4.38%. The change in price over the last seven days was 3.03%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 2,216. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Sether‘s (SETH) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Sether is 20,136,682 SETH. The total supply of Sether is 20,136,682 SETH.
What is the 24 hour volume for Sether (SETH)?
The 24 hour volume of Sether is $ 2,216.
What is Sether (SETH) official website?
Sether‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|