What is SALT?
SALT lets you leverage your blockchain assets to secure cash loans. We make it easy to get money without having to sell your favorite investment. SALT streamlines every step of the loan. The application process has been simplified by focusing on the value of the borrower’s blockchain assets instead of their credit score. Borrowers are automatically matched with capital from SALT's extensive network of lenders. SALT keeps collateral assets safe in a fully-audited, ultra-secure architecture during the life of the loan so members can borrow with confidence.
SALT News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Lummis says Fed is 'violating the law' with Wyoming blockchain bank delaysCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoThe Republican senator for Wyoming has called on her colleagues to withhold support for Fed chair Jay Powell. Republican senator for Wyoming Cynthia Lummis has…
- 15 crypto leaders make the cut for Forbes 30 Under 30Cointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoForbes has named 15 crypto business leaders in its latest 30 under 30, with OpenSea co-founder Alex Atallah and Alamada Research co-CEOs Caroline Ellison and…
- Miami to use PlanetWatch and Algorand for air quality monitoringCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoPlanetWatch has been tapped to deploy a network of air quality sensors around the city to monitor the concentration of air pollution. Miami is preparing…
- In 2013, Wired destroyed the key to 13 BTC now worth $760K... to make a pointCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoWired considered donating their holdings to charity back in 2013, but instead decided the “obvious” choice was to destroy the key to their wallet holding…
- $106M worth of Metaverse land sold last week: DappRadarCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours ago“Undoubtedly, Metaverse land is the next big hit in the NFT space. Outputting record sales numbers and constantly increasing NFT prices, virtual worlds are the…
SALT Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does SALT (SALT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, SALT currently ranks in position 1193 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is SALT‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. SALT has a market cap of $ 14,258,953, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,069,195,119,564, Litecoin at $ 14,010,442,019, Ethereum at $ 535,796,970,241, Tether at $ 74,893,564,593, and XRP at $ 45,746,809,856.
What is the price of SALT (SALT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of SALT is $ 0.162784 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,143575 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000288 BTC.)
How has SALT (SALT) performed recently?
SALT‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -5.37%. The change in price over the last seven days was 6.81%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 36,884. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is SALT‘s (SALT) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of SALT is 87,479,057 SALT. The total supply of SALT is 120,000,000 SALT.
What is the 24 hour volume for SALT (SALT)?
The 24 hour volume of SALT is $ 36,884.
What is SALT (SALT) official website?
SALT‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|