What is SafeInsure?
Decentralized Insurance for the Blockchain Era Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain.
SafeInsure News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- We haven’t even begun to tap into the potential of NFTsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoNonfungible tokens will become a critical component of all brands’ marketing and digital strategy initiatives — and even more. Earlier this summer, CNN and The…
- Shiba Inu surges over 45% in two days to reach an all-time highCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe latest price jump of SHIB token is attributed to an ongoing bullish trend from Oct. 15, which was followed by a week-long support at…
- OTC crypto shops flood Hong Kong, but regulations may impact their presenceCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBrick and mortar crypto exchanges are common in Hong Kong, but concerns remain around uncertain regulations that could demolish these shops entirely. Hong Kong, one…
- YouTube channels hacked and rebranded for live-streaming crypto scamsCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoGoogle’s Threat Analysis Group (TAG) attributes the attacks to a group of hackers recruited in a Russian-speaking forum that sells the hacked YouTube channels to…
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
SafeInsure Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does SafeInsure (SINS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, SafeInsure currently ranks in position 2743 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is SafeInsure‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. SafeInsure has a market cap of $ 155,497, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,139,334,442,023, Litecoin at $ 13,249,239,604, Ethereum at $ 476,191,977,197, Tether at $ 70,515,119,440, and XRP at $ 50,733,788,781.
What is the price of SafeInsure (SINS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of SafeInsure is $ 0.007181 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,006167 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000012 BTC.)
How has SafeInsure (SINS) performed recently?
SafeInsure‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 5.69%. The change in price over the last seven days was 7.13%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 314. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is SafeInsure‘s (SINS) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of SafeInsure is 21,654,371 SINS. The total supply of SafeInsure is 21,000,000 SINS.
What is the 24 hour volume for SafeInsure (SINS)?
The 24 hour volume of SafeInsure is $ 314.
What is SafeInsure (SINS) official website?
SafeInsure‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|