What is Request?
Request Network (REQ) is a decentralized network based on the Ethereum blockchain that is used for requesting payments securely. All the information collected in the course of any transaction is kept in a decentralized authentic ledger. All requests for payments are paid through the network without the need of involving a third party. Users can choose a currency of their choice to make their payments.
A small fee paid in REQ token, the currency that is used on this network is required to able these transactions. These tokens are later burned. Participants who assist in building and maintaining the Request ecosystem are paid using these tokens.
Request network promises cheaper, easier and more secure payments than traditional payment networks. It is flexible, designed to work with Internet of Things and compatible with future applications. Users are not required to provide any personal information. In addition, users can build their own applications on the Request platform.
Being an erc20 token, REQ is compatible with most erc20 token and ETH coin wallets. Examples of these wallets are Exodus and Coinfy. REQ is also listed in various exchanges including Binance, Mercatox, Kucoin and others. Request already has secured partnership deals with Combinator, iexec, pwc, kyber.network and Quantstamp.
The team that established this system and who are maintaining it now are co-founder and CFO Christophe Lassuyt, co-founder and CTO Entiene Tatur, Lead Engineer Vincent Rolland and many other experts from various fields.
Request News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Is excessive bullish optimism behind Bitcoin’s drop below $60K?Cointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoBitcoin’s futures premium hit its highest level in 5 months, but was this the primary reason for BTC’s fall below $60,000? Bitcoin (BTC) has a…
- Reactivated Ethereum pools trigger a 78% surge in THORChain priceCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoRUNE looks ready to extend its gains after the reactivation of ETH-based pools resulted in a 78% rally last week. Ealier this year THORChain underwent…
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, SOL, AVAX, ALGO, AXSCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoTraders are watching to see if BTC’s bounce of the 20-day moving average resumes the uptrend. Meanwhile, SOL, AVAX, ALGO and AXS are preparing for…
- Crypto in the crosshairs: US regulators eye the cryptocurrency sectorCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoU.S. regulators are looking at crypto-related areas, touching on financial regulation, economic innovation and national security. In her monthly Expert Take column, Selva Ozelli, an…
- Fear not, investor: Finding stability amid crypto market volatilityCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoVolatility in the crypto markets is here to stay. Thus, understanding the utility, necessity and long-term viability of projects is crucial. In a calendar year,…
Request Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Request (REQ) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Request currently ranks in position 338 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Request‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Request has a market cap of $ 164,987,778, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,153,315,262,663, Litecoin at $ 13,153,551,520, Ethereum at $ 484,057,346,240, Tether at $ 70,748,330,677, and XRP at $ 50,947,144,431.
What is the price of Request (REQ) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Request is $ 0.215218 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,184787 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000353 BTC.)
How has Request (REQ) performed recently?
Request‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -3.80%. The change in price over the last seven days was -10.97%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 8,023,165. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Request‘s (REQ) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Request is 771,800,862 REQ. The total supply of Request is 999,881,816 REQ.
What is the 24 hour volume for Request (REQ)?
The 24 hour volume of Request is $ 8,023,165.
What is Request (REQ) official website?
Request‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|