What is QASH?
Qash is a token created by Japanese company Quoine in 4th quarter of 2017. Quoine replaced two former exchanges Qryptos and Quoinex.
Initially Qash was built on top of Ethereum blockchain as a ERC-20 token, but from 2nd quarter of 2019 Quoine launched their own blockchain, so they can adapt it to financial services industry.
The main purpose of this token was to solve lack of liquidity problem for companies, enterprises and financial institutions. The main difference from other chains is that Quione acts as a classical non-cryptocurrency financial establishment: they were licensed by the Japanese FSA (the first cryptocurrency company in the world that received this licence), all their customers have to satisfy anti money laundering regulations and the company regularly receives financial audits from Deloitte.
Key features of Qash based platform Liquid+ are World Order Book (which intends to aggregate order books from all exchanges in the world) and Prime Brokerage Services (tools to increase ROI and reduce counterparty risks).
QASH News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- CFTC slaps Tether and Bitfinex with a combined $42.5 million fineCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe settlement triggered concerns that the CFTC’s role in stablecoin regulation could be misunderstood by the public. On Oct. 15, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission,…
- Better call SOL: Month-long consolidation puts Solana price en route to $275Cointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoSOL has been forming a Bull Pennant following its 14,200% year-to-date price rally. Solana (SOL) price technicals suggest SOL can hit $275 in the coming…
- BREAKING: Nasdaq listing hints that the SEC may soon approve ETF application from ValkyrieCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoNasdaq’s vice president of listing qualifications, Eun Ah Choi, said shares of Valkyrie’s Bitcoin ETF had been certified for listing on the exchange. The United…
- The future of the vast oil and gas industry depends on blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoInnovative oil and gas companies are leveraging blockchain, but the industry as a whole may be slow to adopt the technology. The age of digital…
- Slow and steady is path to crypto riches says YouTube starCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoWhen Nicholas Merten saw a video explaining Bitcoin in November 2011, he brushed it off, later lamenting that I unfortunately did not do the right…
QASH Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does QASH (QASH) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, QASH currently ranks in position 618 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is QASH‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. QASH has a market cap of $ 50,427,187, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,167,173,374,001, Litecoin at $ 13,120,534,011, Ethereum at $ 459,874,772,293, Tether at $ 69,587,917,958, and XRP at $ 53,720,135,591.
What is the price of QASH (QASH) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of QASH is $ 0.075951 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,065739 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000123 BTC.)
How has QASH (QASH) performed recently?
QASH‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.93%. The change in price over the last seven days was 5.20%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 284,200. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is QASH‘s (QASH) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of QASH is 674,999,989 QASH. The total supply of QASH is 1,000,000,000 QASH.
What is the 24 hour volume for QASH (QASH)?
The 24 hour volume of QASH is $ 284,200.
What is QASH (QASH) official website?
QASH‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|