What is Proton?
Are you looking to learn more about Proton? Click here to get more information about XPR circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.035172, increased 6.67%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Proton News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- US gov attorneys to target individuals and gatekeepers for crypto prosecutionsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoMajor regulatory agencies plan to work harder to prosecute individuals and companies that have had dodgy dealings with digital assets. A group of high-level U.S.…
- SEC reportedly knocks back Valkyrie's leveraged Bitcoin ETFCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe SEC does not appear to have the appetite for more exotic Bitcoin futures products. Reports are emerging that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission…
- El Salvador buys a smokin' hot 420 more BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThe recent purchase brings the Latin American nation’s stash to about 1,120BTC. The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele tweeted earlier today that his government…
- Someone bought $3,400 worth of SHIB last August. It’s now worth $1.55 billionCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoA SHIB hodler who spent $3,400 on the memecoin last August is now a crypto billionaire from that purchase alone, with the asset gaining 94278239.8%%…
- Here’s why analysts say Bitcoin ETFs may ‘completely change the structure of the market’Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAnalysts still hold a bullish longterm view of Bitcoin price, but they also agree that the newly launched BTC ETFs are a game-changer. After reaching…
Proton Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Proton (XPR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Proton currently ranks in position 237 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Proton‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Proton has a market cap of $ 297,291,953, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,165,426,656,440, Litecoin at $ 12,982,903,806, Ethereum at $ 494,954,102,386, Tether at $ 71,162,507,079, and XRP at $ 49,911,938,395.
What is the price of Proton (XPR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Proton is $ 0.035172 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,030312 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000057 BTC.)
How has Proton (XPR) performed recently?
Proton‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 6.67%. The change in price over the last seven days was -20.22%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 34,353,954. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Proton‘s (XPR) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Proton is 8,379,697,367 XPR. The total supply of Proton is 12,263,714,779 XPR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Proton (XPR)?
The 24 hour volume of Proton is $ 34,353,954.
What is Proton (XPR) official website?
Proton‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|