What is Proton?
Are you looking to learn more about Proton? Click here to get more information about XPR circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.023408, increased 2.17%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Proton News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- OKEx shared insights on trading, regulation, DeFi and more during recent Markets Pro AMACointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAmong many features, OKEx staff demonstrated how users could automate their trading process with no required coding knowledge on the namesake platform. Founded in 2017,…
- Bitcoin drops below $54K, stocks sell-off after new COVID-19 variant emergesCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoBears took control of BTC price after options markets flashed bearish signals, but should traders be worried? Crypto exchange Deribit is the absolute leader in…
- El Salvador celebrates Black Friday, buys 100 BTC for 20% offCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoWith the addition of the 100 coins today, El Salvador holds 1,220 BTC, worth roughly $66.3 million following the crypto asset’s drop to the $54,000s.…
- Price analysis 11/26: BTC, ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA, XRP, DOT, DOGE, AVAX, SHIBCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoBitcoin and most major altcoins are on the verge of starting a deeper correction, which will signal that a short-term top may be in place.…
- Tanzania reportedly makes plans to launch CBDCCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoThe central bank has “already begun preparations” for a digital shilling, according to Bank of Tanzania Governor Florens Luoga. The Bank of Tanzania is reportedly…
Proton Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Proton (XPR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Proton currently ranks in position 347 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Proton‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Proton has a market cap of $ 197,604,718, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,035,461,296,210, Litecoin at $ 13,659,073,190, Ethereum at $ 491,627,243,701, Tether at $ 74,171,209,365, and XRP at $ 45,105,059,193.
What is the price of Proton (XPR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Proton is $ 0.023408 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,020826 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000043 BTC.)
How has Proton (XPR) performed recently?
Proton‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.17%. The change in price over the last seven days was -22.87%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 9,367,856. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Proton‘s (XPR) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Proton is 8,441,850,922 XPR. The total supply of Proton is 12,293,461,209 XPR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Proton (XPR)?
The 24 hour volume of Proton is $ 9,367,856.
What is Proton (XPR) official website?
Proton‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|