Power Ledger (POWR)
What is Power Ledger?
Power Ledger (POWR) is a utility token on the Power Ledger Platform. The token will be used to purchase electricity tokens on the Power Ledger platform. This is a platform that seeks to bring about a blockchain energy solution to the people all over the world. It seeks to give individuals and companies access to low cost, reliable and clean energy. It will operate on a dual token ecosystem with POWR and Sparkz blockchain layers.
Using POWR and Sparkz tokens, the energy trading platform will low homes and corporations that produce excess energy to redistribute their surplus energy to other areas for some price. It seeks to enable efficient and clean energy use around the world by co-locating energy from one point to another. Clients will be allowed to convert their POWR tokens into Sparkz tokens which they will use to purchase energy from the platform. The process will be automated, transparent and very easy to understand.
According to the proponents of this network, a lot of energy goes to waste going through the traditional grid. It is this energy that they want to redistribute properly enabling investors and individuals to earn from their excess production and consumers to get cheap energy on the other hand. Sharing according to the developers reduces the cost of energy production and minimizes waste. Solar panel owners will be in a position to sell off their excess energy production to individuals close to them.
The platform wants to use grade meters that meet international standards and are tamper resistant to provide the most efficient services. All of these services are to be transacted using POWR and the Sparkz tokens.
The project is being led by a team of able individuals who include chair and co-founder Dr. Jemma Green, co-founder and managing director David Martin, co-founder and technical director John Bulich, global ambassador and advisor Dr. Bill Tai and chief operating officer Marc van Hoof
Power Ledger News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- CFTC slaps Tether and Bitfinex with a combined $42.5 million fineCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe settlement triggered concerns that the CFTC’s role in stablecoin regulation could be misunderstood by the public. On Oct. 15, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission,…
- Better call SOL: Month-long consolidation puts Solana price en route to $275Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoSOL has been forming a Bull Pennant following its 14,200% year-to-date price rally. Solana (SOL) price technicals suggest SOL can hit $275 in the coming…
- BREAKING: Nasdaq listing hints that the SEC may soon approve ETF application from ValkyrieCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoNasdaq’s vice president of listing qualifications, Eun Ah Choi, said shares of Valkyrie’s Bitcoin ETF had been certified for listing on the exchange. The United…
- The future of the vast oil and gas industry depends on blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoInnovative oil and gas companies are leveraging blockchain, but the industry as a whole may be slow to adopt the technology. The age of digital…
- Slow and steady is path to crypto riches says YouTube starCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoWhen Nicholas Merten saw a video explaining Bitcoin in November 2011, he brushed it off, later lamenting that I unfortunately did not do the right…
Power Ledger Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Power Ledger (POWR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Power Ledger currently ranks in position 340 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Power Ledger‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Power Ledger has a market cap of $ 155,736,421, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,161,597,606,625, Litecoin at $ 13,168,952,414, Ethereum at $ 455,821,210,772, Tether at $ 69,643,066,949, and XRP at $ 53,765,675,500.
What is the price of Power Ledger (POWR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Power Ledger is $ 0.369857 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,320128 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000601 BTC.)
How has Power Ledger (POWR) performed recently?
Power Ledger‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -4.54%. The change in price over the last seven days was -2.49%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 53,401,248. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Power Ledger‘s (POWR) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Power Ledger is 429,712,892 POWR. The total supply of Power Ledger is 1,000,000,000 POWR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Power Ledger (POWR)?
The 24 hour volume of Power Ledger is $ 53,401,248.
What is Power Ledger (POWR) official website?
Power Ledger‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|