Origin Protocol (OGN)
What is Origin Protocol?
Are you looking to learn more about Origin Protocol? Click here to get more information about OGN circulating supply, volume, price ($ 1.01, decreased -2.49%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Origin Protocol News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin network settling an average of $95K for every $1 in feesCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin’s settlement efficiency has been improving which means more value can be sent for lower transaction fees. The Bitcoin network’s value settlement efficiency has been…
- Hedera and Korea's Shinhan Bank partner on KRW stablecoin pilotCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoA new proof-of-concept will be tested to send fiat-backed stablecoins between banks to reduce fees and transaction times on international payments. South Korea’s Shinhan Bank…
- Kelly Strategic Management files for Ethereum futures ETFCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoFollowing Kelly Strategic Management’s filing for an Ether futures ETF, analysts questioned whether SEC chairman Gary Gensler is “mentally ready” to approve anything other than…
- South Korean lawmakers inch closer to deal to delay crypto tax by one yearCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe long debate in the country’s legislature could soon be over meaning cryptocurrency gains made in South Korea may not be considered taxable events until…
- Wen moon? Data shows pro traders becoming more bullish on Bitcoin priceCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoMicroStrategy’s purchase of 7,002 BTC might have helped boost Bitcoin price today, but derivatives data also shows that pro traders are becoming more bullish. The…
Origin Protocol Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Origin Protocol (OGN) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Origin Protocol currently ranks in position 225 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Origin Protocol‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Origin Protocol has a market cap of $ 396,046,192, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,096,164,992,196, Litecoin at $ 14,780,826,840, Ethereum at $ 551,215,287,012, Tether at $ 73,854,702,605, and XRP at $ 47,804,344,693.
What is the price of Origin Protocol (OGN) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Origin Protocol is $ 1.01 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,896702 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00001746 BTC.)
How has Origin Protocol (OGN) performed recently?
Origin Protocol‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -2.49%. The change in price over the last seven days was -1.27%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 36,734,550. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Origin Protocol‘s (OGN) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Origin Protocol is 392,017,131 OGN. The total supply of Origin Protocol is 1,000,000,000 OGN.
What is the 24 hour volume for Origin Protocol (OGN)?
The 24 hour volume of Origin Protocol is $ 36,734,550.
What is Origin Protocol (OGN) official website?
Origin Protocol‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|