What is Numeraire?
Numerai is an AI-run, crowd-sourced hedge fund based in San Francisco. It was created by South African technologist Richard Craib in October 2015. Numerai’s trades are determined by an AI, which is fueled by a network of thousands of anonymous data scientists. Numerai's investment group was led by Howard Morgan of Renaissance Technologies, and its investors include Naval Ravikant.
Numerai aims to change the way Wall Street operates by promoting a collaborative approach to investment and money management. Numerai harnesses the power of the collective through a monthly tournament and machine learning. Each month, data scientists submit their predictions and best trading algorithms in exchange for a form of cryptocurrency called Numeraire. Numerai raised $7.5 million in 2016 in two funding rounds.
Numeraire News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Fear of the unknown: A tale of the SEC’s crusade against syntheticsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoDeFi built on blockchain and legacy financial systems is on the verge of clashing in one of the most tumultuous battles in economic history. On…
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determinationCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoWith a rise in distributed political discourse, nonfungible tokens can provide exciting new opportunities for self-governance. It seems that everyone — from corporate behemoths like…
- What has been standing in the way of a pure-Bitcoin ETF?Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoWith regulators slowly starting to come to terms with Bitcoin as an asset, how could this affect the present and future views of BTC ETFs?…
- Bitcoin 'still bullish' even if BTC price drops to $50K — analysisCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoIt may not be likely, but Bitcoin has a lot more room to lure bears into a false sense of security, one analyst forecasts. Bitcoin…
Numeraire Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Numeraire (NMR) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Numeraire currently ranks in position 259 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Numeraire‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Numeraire has a market cap of $ 257,830,249, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,153,461,138,824, Litecoin at $ 13,591,699,945, Ethereum at $ 485,418,732,263, Tether at $ 70,736,346,534, and XRP at $ 51,280,033,964.
What is the price of Numeraire (NMR) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Numeraire is $ 44.26 in USD. (The price in Euros is 38,01 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00072199 BTC.)
How has Numeraire (NMR) performed recently?
Numeraire‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 2.22%. The change in price over the last seven days was 2.23%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 26,804,649. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Numeraire‘s (NMR) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Numeraire is 5,846,091 NMR. The total supply of Numeraire is 10,971,315 NMR.
What is the 24 hour volume for Numeraire (NMR)?
The 24 hour volume of Numeraire is $ 26,804,649.
What is Numeraire (NMR) official website?
Numeraire‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|