What is Nuls?
Nuls (NULS) was initially launched as an ERC-20 token on Ethereum blockchain but with the launch of their mainnet, the tokens are now being swapped with Nuls coins on the Nuls blockchain. Nuls mainnet is an open-source public blockchain with a modular architecture which makes it the most flexible in operation for the developers. Various modules are incorporated into the blockchain such as smart contracts, cross chain consensus, multichain system. The main purpose of building this blockchain was to deliver a convenient and flexible technology, easy to adopt for the developers and mainstream industries. The customizable infrastructure of Nuls blockchain improves the enterprise credibility by developing and implementing their own decentralized applications.
Nuls was founded by Jason Zhang, co-founded by Lily Wang and Reaper Ran. The present CEO at Nuls is Liesa Huang. The team consists of 20 other members including developers, system architects, business managers, testing engineers, community managers etc. The advisory board consists of 8 members including Ken Huang, a former Huawei blockchain expert.
The Nuls blockchain is using an innovative Proof of Credit (PoC) consensus algorithm. The working of Proof of Credit protocol is similar to Proof of Stake with a difference that there are two different kinds of nodes requirements in former one. These are agent owner and the Client. The agent owner provides the hardware, creates agent nodes lock deposit and receive commissions from clients. The clients lock the deposits, entrust agent to produce a block and pay commission to agents for producing a block. To become an agent node, the minimum requirement is to stake 20,000 Nuls. The client requires 2000 Nuls to join an agent node. The agent node is not live until he gets enough client nodes so that total amount Nuls at stake is 200,000 NULS. The agent and clients are incentivized for running the Nuls blockchain.
Nuls News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- US gov attorneys to target individuals and gatekeepers for crypto prosecutionsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoMajor regulatory agencies plan to work harder to prosecute individuals and companies that have had dodgy dealings with digital assets. A group of high-level U.S.…
- SEC reportedly knocks back Valkyrie's leveraged Bitcoin ETFCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe SEC does not appear to have the appetite for more exotic Bitcoin futures products. Reports are emerging that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission…
- El Salvador buys a smokin' hot 420 more BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe recent purchase brings the Latin American nation’s stash to about 1,120BTC. The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele tweeted earlier today that his government…
- Someone bought $3,400 worth of SHIB last August. It’s now worth $1.55 billionCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoA SHIB hodler who spent $3,400 on the memecoin last August is now a crypto billionaire from that purchase alone, with the asset gaining 94278239.8%%…
- Here’s why analysts say Bitcoin ETFs may ‘completely change the structure of the market’Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoAnalysts still hold a bullish longterm view of Bitcoin price, but they also agree that the newly launched BTC ETFs are a game-changer. After reaching…
Nuls Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Nuls (NULS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Nuls currently ranks in position 641 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Nuls‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Nuls has a market cap of $ 50,973,720, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,164,786,516,029, Litecoin at $ 13,039,995,235, Ethereum at $ 497,257,995,205, Tether at $ 71,554,122,784, and XRP at $ 50,204,486,786.
What is the price of Nuls (NULS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Nuls is $ 0.536502 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,462365 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000869 BTC.)
How has Nuls (NULS) performed recently?
Nuls‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 0.60%. The change in price over the last seven days was -9.34%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 8,327,391. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Nuls‘s (NULS) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Nuls is 95,011,323 NULS. The total supply of Nuls is 116,273,506 NULS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Nuls (NULS)?
The 24 hour volume of Nuls is $ 8,327,391.
What is Nuls (NULS) official website?
Nuls‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|