Neural Protocol (NRP)
What is Neural Protocol?
Neural Protocol is a platform for the future of cryptocurrency which is payment gateway for the new equity blockchain.
While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on private blockchain. It will include easy cryptocurrency payments integration, and even a marketplace integrated with blockchain.
Neural Protocol News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Fear of the unknown: A tale of the SEC’s crusade against syntheticsCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoDeFi built on blockchain and legacy financial systems is on the verge of clashing in one of the most tumultuous battles in economic history. On…
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determinationCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoWith a rise in distributed political discourse, nonfungible tokens can provide exciting new opportunities for self-governance. It seems that everyone — from corporate behemoths like…
- What has been standing in the way of a pure-Bitcoin ETF?Cointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoWith regulators slowly starting to come to terms with Bitcoin as an asset, how could this affect the present and future views of BTC ETFs?…
- Bitcoin 'still bullish' even if BTC price drops to $50K — analysisCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoIt may not be likely, but Bitcoin has a lot more room to lure bears into a false sense of security, one analyst forecasts. Bitcoin…
Neural Protocol Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Neural Protocol (NRP) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Neural Protocol currently ranks in position 2490 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Neural Protocol‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Neural Protocol has a market cap of $ 385,369, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,136,169,151,282, Litecoin at $ 13,274,471,798, Ethereum at $ 475,949,654,091, Tether at $ 70,282,540,689, and XRP at $ 50,594,653,875.
What is the price of Neural Protocol (NRP) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Neural Protocol is $ 0.000041 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,000035 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000000 BTC.)
How has Neural Protocol (NRP) performed recently?
Neural Protocol‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. The change in price over the last seven days was 1401.69%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Neural Protocol‘s (NRP) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Neural Protocol is 9,500,000,000 NRP. The total supply of Neural Protocol is 9,500,000,000 NRP.
What is the 24 hour volume for Neural Protocol (NRP)?
The 24 hour volume of Neural Protocol is $ 0.
What is Neural Protocol (NRP) official website?
Neural Protocol‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|