What is Nebulas?
Are you looking to learn more about Nebulas? Click here to get more information about NAS circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.442794, decreased -27.87%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Nebulas News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin could 'consolidate until 2022' after mass wipeout sends BTC price to $41KCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours ago$2.5 billion liquidated across cryptocurrency in a mass rout which sends Bitcoin price action back to the end of September. Bitcoin (BTC) traded near $47,000…
- FTX releases crypto regulation proposals before US congressional hearingCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe “FTX’s Key Principles for Market Regulation” blog consists of a 10-points proposal aiming to help U.S. regulators build a crypto-centric regulatory framework. Bahamian-based cryptocurrency…
- El Salvador stacks 150 Bitcoin after BTC price crashes below $50kCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoWith this purchase, El Salvador’s Bitcoin reserve now amounts to 1,270 BTC, which is worth nearly $60.3 million at the time of writing. The Republic…
- Bitcoin tumbles below $47K wiping out October gains — Bear market begins?Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin has fallen to two-month lows as volatility bites. But could the bottom be in for the Bitcoin price at around $42,000?…
- Traders say ATOM could eventually do an AVAX-like surge to $100Cointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoFractals, bullish technical analysis patterns and the fact that 67% of the total supply is staked are key reasons why analysts expect ATOM to hit…
Nebulas Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Nebulas (NAS) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Nebulas currently ranks in position 994 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Nebulas‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Nebulas has a market cap of $ 20,094,723, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 937,506,507,160, Litecoin at $ 11,322,186,235, Ethereum at $ 490,896,441,337, Tether at $ 75,517,182,992, and XRP at $ 38,938,663,020.
What is the price of Nebulas (NAS) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Nebulas is $ 0.442794 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,392136 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000895 BTC.)
How has Nebulas (NAS) performed recently?
Nebulas‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -27.87%. The change in price over the last seven days was 8.47%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 9,774,964. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Nebulas‘s (NAS) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Nebulas is 45,500,000 NAS. The total supply of Nebulas is 100,000,000 NAS.
What is the 24 hour volume for Nebulas (NAS)?
The 24 hour volume of Nebulas is $ 9,774,964.
What is Nebulas (NAS) official website?
Nebulas‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|