What is Navcoin?
NavCoin (NAV) is a digital programmable coin that was launched on June 2nd 2014. It is an open source protocol that gives users the ability to access and use code without restrictions. The coin is based on Bitcoin 0.13, hence features most of Bitcoin's components with some improvements.
NavCoin boasts of a dual blockchain that makes its transactions faster than those of Bitcoin. While Bitcoin transactions take an average of 10 minutes, NavCoin network takes just 30 seconds. Its use of oof-of-Stake consensus means that it has no need of specialized mining machines and thus low energy consumption. It also significantly lowers the cost of transactions in the web3 economy. The cost of a transaction is estimated to be 0.0001 NAV.
NavCoin is a special crypto aiming at simplifying the use of the blockchain technology. Its developers want to create a platform where anyone irrespective of their crypto knowledge can use digital money for everyday transactions. It is also a privacy network ensuring that users remain unidentified thanks to its use of the RCA (2048 bit length keys) that are very difficult to break and a subchain process. It in addition incorporates SegWit, making it flexible for further developments in the future.
Navcoin comes with its own unique wallets classified as 'full' and 'light' wallets. Here's a list of wallets currently available:
NavCoin Core - A full wallet that allows network staking
NavPay - A light wallet with simple features and uses less gigabyte space
Next - A full wallet that is stylish, allows staking and has a simple interface
Coinomi - A multi-wallet that supports Bitcoin and other cryptos in addition to NavCoin.
NavCoin M8 - This is a staking wallet that is highly powered and provides users with DIY options
NavPi StakeBox - A full wallet that uses Raspberry-Pi platform and is low energy
NavPaper - A wallet able to generate keys that are stored offline for security purposes
Navcoin is also available in a variety of exchanges key among them being Bittrex and Poloniex.
The network is run and supported by a decentralized community. It relies on Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm making it lightweight and thus no need for huge servers. The algorithm stakes about 5% annually. In order to stake, you simply need NavCoin Core wallet then transfer your NAV coins to the wallet.
Navcoin News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- US gov attorneys to target individuals and gatekeepers for crypto prosecutionsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoMajor regulatory agencies plan to work harder to prosecute individuals and companies that have had dodgy dealings with digital assets. A group of high-level U.S.…
- SEC reportedly knocks back Valkyrie's leveraged Bitcoin ETFCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe SEC does not appear to have the appetite for more exotic Bitcoin futures products. Reports are emerging that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission…
- El Salvador buys a smokin' hot 420 more BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe recent purchase brings the Latin American nation’s stash to about 1,120BTC. The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele tweeted earlier today that his government…
- Someone bought $3,400 worth of SHIB last August. It’s now worth $1.55 billionCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoA SHIB hodler who spent $3,400 on the memecoin last August is now a crypto billionaire from that purchase alone, with the asset gaining 94278239.8%%…
- Here’s why analysts say Bitcoin ETFs may ‘completely change the structure of the market’Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoAnalysts still hold a bullish longterm view of Bitcoin price, but they also agree that the newly launched BTC ETFs are a game-changer. After reaching…
Navcoin Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Navcoin (NAV) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Navcoin currently ranks in position 841 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Navcoin‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Navcoin has a market cap of $ 27,219,511, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,164,995,933,753, Litecoin at $ 13,052,345,956, Ethereum at $ 497,257,995,205, Tether at $ 71,554,122,784, and XRP at $ 50,236,583,349.
What is the price of Navcoin (NAV) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Navcoin is $ 0.377893 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,325674 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000612 BTC.)
How has Navcoin (NAV) performed recently?
Navcoin‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 5.42%. The change in price over the last seven days was -7.08%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 307,425. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Navcoin‘s (NAV) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Navcoin is 72,020,710 NAV. The total supply of Navcoin is 0 NAV.
What is the 24 hour volume for Navcoin (NAV)?
The 24 hour volume of Navcoin is $ 307,425.
What is Navcoin (NAV) official website?
Navcoin‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|