What is Nano?
Nano is an independent cryptocurrency based on Directed Acyclic Graphs (DAG) which utilizes a block-lattice data structure. This is a main characteristic that sets it apart from other currencies like Bitcoin. Each account holder of Nano has a provision to maintain a private Blockchain where every block contains a single transaction. This features eliminates the need for mining and allows almost instant and zero fee transactions. Nano is PoS system where participants vote with a weight equivalent to the amount of wealth they possess. Because of it's PoS feature, Nano is generally considered more energy efficient than Bitcoin.
Nanocurrency (NANO) is the re-branded name of RaiBlocks (XRB) which was created by Colin LeMahieu to solve its scalability problem, high transfer time, and high fees. He moved to the project full time in 2017 to advance Nano's development. Nano is now backed by small team of developers.
Nano News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin could 'consolidate until 2022' after mass wipeout sends BTC price to $41KCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours ago$2.5 billion liquidated across cryptocurrency in a mass rout which sends Bitcoin price action back to the end of September. Bitcoin (BTC) traded near $47,000…
- FTX releases crypto regulation proposals before US congressional hearingCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe “FTX’s Key Principles for Market Regulation” blog consists of a 10-points proposal aiming to help U.S. regulators build a crypto-centric regulatory framework. Bahamian-based cryptocurrency…
- El Salvador stacks 150 Bitcoin after BTC price crashes below $50kCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoWith this purchase, El Salvador’s Bitcoin reserve now amounts to 1,270 BTC, which is worth nearly $60.3 million at the time of writing. The Republic…
- Bitcoin tumbles below $47K wiping out October gains — Bear market begins?Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin has fallen to two-month lows as volatility bites. But could the bottom be in for the Bitcoin price at around $42,000?…
- Traders say ATOM could eventually do an AVAX-like surge to $100Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoFractals, bullish technical analysis patterns and the fact that 67% of the total supply is staked are key reasons why analysts expect ATOM to hit…
Nano Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Nano (XNO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Nano currently ranks in position 167 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Nano‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Nano has a market cap of $ 561,196,007, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 917,399,269,302, Litecoin at $ 10,962,371,342, Ethereum at $ 480,522,909,240, Tether at $ 75,339,199,102, and XRP at $ 37,964,154,706.
What is the price of Nano (XNO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Nano is $ 4.21 in USD. (The price in Euros is 3,73 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00008661 BTC.)
How has Nano (XNO) performed recently?
Nano‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -17.08%. The change in price over the last seven days was -12.77%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 33,699,024. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Nano‘s (XNO) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Nano is 133,248,290 XNO. The total supply of Nano is 133,248,290 XNO.
What is the 24 hour volume for Nano (XNO)?
The 24 hour volume of Nano is $ 33,699,024.
What is Nano (XNO) official website?
Nano‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|