What is Nano?
Nano is an independent cryptocurrency based on Directed Acyclic Graphs (DAG) which utilizes a block-lattice data structure. This is a main characteristic that sets it apart from other currencies like Bitcoin. Each account holder of Nano has a provision to maintain a private Blockchain where every block contains a single transaction. This features eliminates the need for mining and allows almost instant and zero fee transactions. Nano is PoS system where participants vote with a weight equivalent to the amount of wealth they possess. Because of it's PoS feature, Nano is generally considered more energy efficient than Bitcoin.
Nanocurrency (NANO) is the re-branded name of RaiBlocks (XRB) which was created by Colin LeMahieu to solve its scalability problem, high transfer time, and high fees. He moved to the project full time in 2017 to advance Nano's development. Nano is now backed by small team of developers.
Nano News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Facebook’s centralized metaverse a threat to the decentralized ecosystem?Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoFacebook’s metaverse plans have caused discomfort in the crypto community, but there’s every reason to believe in a decentralized future for metaverses. Facebook has been…
- NFTs as micro-social networks: The path to crypto adoptionCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoNonfungible tokens could be a step toward new social interactions, a notion that might not be as far-fetched as it sounds. Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) are…
- Finance Redefined: 1M ETH burned since EIP-155 and Dorsey drops tbDEX white paper, Nov. 19–26Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours ago1 million Ether has been burned since the London hard fork, Square released a beta white paper for a decentralized exchange and Grayscale predicted a…
- Bitcoin sentiment in 'wild' divergence from reality as $53K BTC triggers 'extreme fear'Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBitcoin price action is just 20% from all-time highs, but the market has reentered “extreme fear” for the first time since $43,000. Bitcoin (BTC) has…
- Vitalik Buterin proposes calldata limit per block to lower ETH gas costsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoButerin issued a decrease-cost-and-cap proposal that aims to reduce unprecedented levels of strain and risk breaking the network. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has proposed a…
Nano Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Nano (XNO) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Nano currently ranks in position 170 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Nano‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Nano has a market cap of $ 653,365,304, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,038,752,104,502, Litecoin at $ 13,599,388,976, Ethereum at $ 489,640,521,305, Tether at $ 74,109,813,356, and XRP at $ 45,050,637,824.
What is the price of Nano (XNO) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Nano is $ 4.90 in USD. (The price in Euros is 4,36 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00008912 BTC.)
How has Nano (XNO) performed recently?
Nano‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.28%. The change in price over the last seven days was -12.66%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 18,061,100. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Nano‘s (XNO) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Nano is 133,248,290 XNO. The total supply of Nano is 133,248,290 XNO.
What is the 24 hour volume for Nano (XNO)?
The 24 hour volume of Nano is $ 18,061,100.
What is Nano (XNO) official website?
Nano‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|