Meter Governance (MTRG)
What is Meter Governance?
Are you looking to learn more about Meter Governance? Click here to get more information about MTRG circulating supply, volume, price ($ 4.61, increased 6.19%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Meter Governance News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Fear of the unknown: A tale of the SEC’s crusade against syntheticsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoDeFi built on blockchain and legacy financial systems is on the verge of clashing in one of the most tumultuous battles in economic history. On…
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determinationCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoWith a rise in distributed political discourse, nonfungible tokens can provide exciting new opportunities for self-governance. It seems that everyone — from corporate behemoths like…
- What has been standing in the way of a pure-Bitcoin ETF?Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoWith regulators slowly starting to come to terms with Bitcoin as an asset, how could this affect the present and future views of BTC ETFs?…
- Bitcoin 'still bullish' even if BTC price drops to $50K — analysisCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoIt may not be likely, but Bitcoin has a lot more room to lure bears into a false sense of security, one analyst forecasts. Bitcoin…
Meter Governance Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Meter Governance (MTRG) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Meter Governance currently ranks in position 744 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Meter Governance‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Meter Governance has a market cap of $ 33,432,504, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,153,461,138,824, Litecoin at $ 13,591,699,945, Ethereum at $ 485,418,732,263, Tether at $ 70,736,346,534, and XRP at $ 51,280,033,964.
What is the price of Meter Governance (MTRG) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Meter Governance is $ 4.61 in USD. (The price in Euros is 3,96 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00007520 BTC.)
How has Meter Governance (MTRG) performed recently?
Meter Governance‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 6.19%. The change in price over the last seven days was 4.03%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 47,393. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Meter Governance‘s (MTRG) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Meter Governance is 7,429,819 MTRG. The total supply of Meter Governance is 40,000,000 MTRG.
What is the 24 hour volume for Meter Governance (MTRG)?
The 24 hour volume of Meter Governance is $ 47,393.
What is Meter Governance (MTRG) official website?
Meter Governance‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|