What is Metal?
Metal is here to change all that, and in the process, reshape money.
Metal News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- US gov attorneys to target individuals and gatekeepers for crypto prosecutionsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoMajor regulatory agencies plan to work harder to prosecute individuals and companies that have had dodgy dealings with digital assets. A group of high-level U.S.…
- SEC reportedly knocks back Valkyrie's leveraged Bitcoin ETFCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe SEC does not appear to have the appetite for more exotic Bitcoin futures products. Reports are emerging that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission…
- El Salvador buys a smokin' hot 420 more BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe recent purchase brings the Latin American nation’s stash to about 1,120BTC. The President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele tweeted earlier today that his government…
- Someone bought $3,400 worth of SHIB last August. It’s now worth $1.55 billionCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoA SHIB hodler who spent $3,400 on the memecoin last August is now a crypto billionaire from that purchase alone, with the asset gaining 94278239.8%%…
- Here’s why analysts say Bitcoin ETFs may ‘completely change the structure of the market’Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoAnalysts still hold a bullish longterm view of Bitcoin price, but they also agree that the newly launched BTC ETFs are a game-changer. After reaching…
Metal Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Metal (MTL) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Metal currently ranks in position 308 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Metal‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Metal has a market cap of $ 199,184,304, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,164,995,933,753, Litecoin at $ 13,052,345,956, Ethereum at $ 497,257,995,205, Tether at $ 71,554,122,784, and XRP at $ 50,236,583,349.
What is the price of Metal (MTL) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Metal is $ 3.08 in USD. (The price in Euros is 2,65 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00004986 BTC.)
How has Metal (MTL) performed recently?
Metal‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 4.14%. The change in price over the last seven days was -6.31%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 6,891,209. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Metal‘s (MTL) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Metal is 64,633,864 MTL. The total supply of Metal is 66,588,888 MTL.
What is the 24 hour volume for Metal (MTL)?
The 24 hour volume of Metal is $ 6,891,209.
What is Metal (MTL) official website?
Metal‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|