What is Metal?
Metal is here to change all that, and in the process, reshape money.
Metal News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- It’s time for the philanthropic sector to embrace digital currenciesCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoSuch principles as decentralization and tokenization will enrich the nonprofit and charitable sectors via accepting donations in crypto. The amount of cryptocurrencies on the market…
- Bitmart hacked for $200M following Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain exploitCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe hackers made away with a mix of over 20 tokens that includes altcoins such as BNB, Safemoon, BSC-USD and BPay. Crypto exchange Bitmart lost…
- Jack Dorsey steps down from Twitter, MicroStrategy snaps up 7K BTC and Square rebrands to Block: Hodler’s Digest, Nov. 28-Dec. 4Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Things to know (and fear) about new IRS crypto tax reportingCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoThe new law redefines “cash” to include “any digital representation of value” including cryptocurrency, but in an anonymous system, is this going to work? The…
- Blockchains need to move toward standards for interoperable asset transfersCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoA new emerging economy, which includes blockchain-native tokens, digital tokens, stablecoins and CBDCs, requires interoperable blockchain standards. Cross-chain asset transfer has been around for several…
Metal Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Metal (MTL) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Metal currently ranks in position 387 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Metal‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Metal has a market cap of $ 139,271,361, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 919,148,252,578, Litecoin at $ 10,543,729,732, Ethereum at $ 487,796,229,203, Tether at $ 76,624,157,724, and XRP at $ 37,696,628,426.
What is the price of Metal (MTL) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Metal is $ 2.22 in USD. (The price in Euros is 1,96 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00004556 BTC.)
How has Metal (MTL) performed recently?
Metal‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -3.32%. The change in price over the last seven days was -24.65%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 12,738,280. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Metal‘s (MTL) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Metal is 64,633,864 MTL. The total supply of Metal is 66,588,888 MTL.
What is the 24 hour volume for Metal (MTL)?
The 24 hour volume of Metal is $ 12,738,280.
What is Metal (MTL) official website?
Metal‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|