Meridian Network (LOCK)
What is Meridian Network?
Are you looking to learn more about Meridian Network? Click here to get more information about LOCK circulating supply, volume, price ($ 0.018869, decreased 0.00%), market cap, a USD price conversion calculator, and more.
Meridian Network News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin network settling an average of $95K for every $1 in feesCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBitcoin’s settlement efficiency has been improving which means more value can be sent for lower transaction fees. The Bitcoin network’s value settlement efficiency has been…
- Hedera and Korea's Shinhan Bank partner on KRW stablecoin pilotCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoA new proof-of-concept will be tested to send fiat-backed stablecoins between banks to reduce fees and transaction times on international payments. South Korea’s Shinhan Bank…
- Kelly Strategic Management files for Ethereum futures ETFCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoFollowing Kelly Strategic Management’s filing for an Ether futures ETF, analysts questioned whether SEC chairman Gary Gensler is “mentally ready” to approve anything other than…
- South Korean lawmakers inch closer to deal to delay crypto tax by one yearCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe long debate in the country’s legislature could soon be over meaning cryptocurrency gains made in South Korea may not be considered taxable events until…
- Wen moon? Data shows pro traders becoming more bullish on Bitcoin priceCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoMicroStrategy’s purchase of 7,002 BTC might have helped boost Bitcoin price today, but derivatives data also shows that pro traders are becoming more bullish. The…
Meridian Network Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Meridian Network (LOCK) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Meridian Network currently ranks in position 2900 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Meridian Network‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Meridian Network has a market cap of $ 202,152, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,100,090,481,390, Litecoin at $ 14,820,147,834, Ethereum at $ 555,258,052,539, Tether at $ 74,233,669,929, and XRP at $ 48,154,817,805.
What is the price of Meridian Network (LOCK) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Meridian Network is $ 0.018869 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,016753 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000032 BTC.)
How has Meridian Network (LOCK) performed recently?
Meridian Network‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by 0.00%. The change in price over the last seven days was -11.90%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 0. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Meridian Network‘s (LOCK) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Meridian Network is 10,713,187 LOCK. The total supply of Meridian Network is 10,947,704 LOCK.
What is the 24 hour volume for Meridian Network (LOCK)?
The 24 hour volume of Meridian Network is $ 0.
What is Meridian Network (LOCK) official website?
Meridian Network‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|