Hifi Finance (MFT)
What is Hifi Finance?
Mainframe is the platform for decentralized applications. Resistant to censorship, surveillance, and disruption, the Mainframe network enables any application to send data, store files, manage payments, run tasks, and more. With the exception of a catastrophic asteroid event or an aggressive alien invasion, the Mainframe network is simply unstoppable. We build with five fundamental principles as our guide.
Hifi Finance News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Fear of the unknown: A tale of the SEC’s crusade against syntheticsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoDeFi built on blockchain and legacy financial systems is on the verge of clashing in one of the most tumultuous battles in economic history. On…
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determinationCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoWith a rise in distributed political discourse, nonfungible tokens can provide exciting new opportunities for self-governance. It seems that everyone — from corporate behemoths like…
- What has been standing in the way of a pure-Bitcoin ETF?Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoWith regulators slowly starting to come to terms with Bitcoin as an asset, how could this affect the present and future views of BTC ETFs?…
- Bitcoin 'still bullish' even if BTC price drops to $50K — analysisCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoIt may not be likely, but Bitcoin has a lot more room to lure bears into a false sense of security, one analyst forecasts. Bitcoin…
Hifi Finance Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Hifi Finance (MFT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Hifi Finance currently ranks in position 401 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Hifi Finance‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Hifi Finance has a market cap of $ 127,656,233, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,153,886,665,139, Litecoin at $ 13,548,531,624, Ethereum at $ 484,852,672,250, Tether at $ 70,826,517,259, and XRP at $ 51,235,728,486.
What is the price of Hifi Finance (MFT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Hifi Finance is $ 0.013596 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,011676 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000022 BTC.)
How has Hifi Finance (MFT) performed recently?
Hifi Finance‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -0.14%. The change in price over the last seven days was 0.34%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 4,415,217. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Hifi Finance‘s (MFT) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Hifi Finance is 9,386,552,599 MFT. The total supply of Hifi Finance is 10,000,000,000 MFT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Hifi Finance (MFT)?
The 24 hour volume of Hifi Finance is $ 4,415,217.
What is Hifi Finance (MFT) official website?
Hifi Finance‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|