Hifi Finance (MFT)
What is Hifi Finance?
Mainframe is the platform for decentralized applications. Resistant to censorship, surveillance, and disruption, the Mainframe network enables any application to send data, store files, manage payments, run tasks, and more. With the exception of a catastrophic asteroid event or an aggressive alien invasion, the Mainframe network is simply unstoppable. We build with five fundamental principles as our guide.
Hifi Finance News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- It’s time for the philanthropic sector to embrace digital currenciesCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoSuch principles as decentralization and tokenization will enrich the nonprofit and charitable sectors via accepting donations in crypto. The amount of cryptocurrencies on the market…
- Bitmart hacked for $200M following Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain exploitCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThe hackers made away with a mix of over 20 tokens that includes altcoins such as BNB, Safemoon, BSC-USD and BPay. Crypto exchange Bitmart lost…
- Jack Dorsey steps down from Twitter, MicroStrategy snaps up 7K BTC and Square rebrands to Block: Hodler’s Digest, Nov. 28-Dec. 4Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Things to know (and fear) about new IRS crypto tax reportingCointelegraph.com News - 23 hours agoThe new law redefines “cash” to include “any digital representation of value” including cryptocurrency, but in an anonymous system, is this going to work? The…
- Blockchains need to move toward standards for interoperable asset transfersCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoA new emerging economy, which includes blockchain-native tokens, digital tokens, stablecoins and CBDCs, requires interoperable blockchain standards. Cross-chain asset transfer has been around for several…
Hifi Finance Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Hifi Finance (MFT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Hifi Finance currently ranks in position 487 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Hifi Finance‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Hifi Finance has a market cap of $ 92,963,029, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 922,614,667,198, Litecoin at $ 10,663,674,445, Ethereum at $ 489,103,608,403, Tether at $ 76,362,201,458, and XRP at $ 37,611,447,375.
What is the price of Hifi Finance (MFT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Hifi Finance is $ 0.009909 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,008759 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000020 BTC.)
How has Hifi Finance (MFT) performed recently?
Hifi Finance‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -4.39%. The change in price over the last seven days was -32.13%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 7,016,806. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Hifi Finance‘s (MFT) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Hifi Finance is 9,386,552,599 MFT. The total supply of Hifi Finance is 10,000,000,000 MFT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Hifi Finance (MFT)?
The 24 hour volume of Hifi Finance is $ 7,016,806.
What is Hifi Finance (MFT) official website?
Hifi Finance‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|