Hifi Finance (MFT)
What is Hifi Finance?
Mainframe is the platform for decentralized applications. Resistant to censorship, surveillance, and disruption, the Mainframe network enables any application to send data, store files, manage payments, run tasks, and more. With the exception of a catastrophic asteroid event or an aggressive alien invasion, the Mainframe network is simply unstoppable. We build with five fundamental principles as our guide.
Hifi Finance News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Facebook’s centralized metaverse a threat to the decentralized ecosystem?Cointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoFacebook’s metaverse plans have caused discomfort in the crypto community, but there’s every reason to believe in a decentralized future for metaverses. Facebook has been…
- NFTs as micro-social networks: The path to crypto adoptionCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoNonfungible tokens could be a step toward new social interactions, a notion that might not be as far-fetched as it sounds. Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) are…
- Finance Redefined: 1M ETH burned since EIP-155 and Dorsey drops tbDEX white paper, Nov. 19–26Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours ago1 million Ether has been burned since the London hard fork, Square released a beta white paper for a decentralized exchange and Grayscale predicted a…
- Bitcoin sentiment in 'wild' divergence from reality as $53K BTC triggers 'extreme fear'Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin price action is just 20% from all-time highs, but the market has reentered “extreme fear” for the first time since $43,000. Bitcoin (BTC) has…
- Vitalik Buterin proposes calldata limit per block to lower ETH gas costsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoButerin issued a decrease-cost-and-cap proposal that aims to reduce unprecedented levels of strain and risk breaking the network. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has proposed a…
Hifi Finance Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Hifi Finance (MFT) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Hifi Finance currently ranks in position 428 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Hifi Finance‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Hifi Finance has a market cap of $ 137,419,318, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,041,698,445,528, Litecoin at $ 13,624,036,703, Ethereum at $ 489,926,741,613, Tether at $ 74,159,848,145, and XRP at $ 45,120,426,960.
What is the price of Hifi Finance (MFT) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Hifi Finance is $ 0.014639 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,013025 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000027 BTC.)
How has Hifi Finance (MFT) performed recently?
Hifi Finance‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -1.61%. The change in price over the last seven days was 14.02%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 15,355,372. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Hifi Finance‘s (MFT) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Hifi Finance is 9,386,552,599 MFT. The total supply of Hifi Finance is 10,000,000,000 MFT.
What is the 24 hour volume for Hifi Finance (MFT)?
The 24 hour volume of Hifi Finance is $ 15,355,372.
What is Hifi Finance (MFT) official website?
Hifi Finance‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|