What is Lympo?
Lympo is first and foremost an product that will enable you to get token rewards for a data that you gather on your phone or wearables, like, how many steps you walked today, the heart rhythm etc.
Lympo News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- Proshares’ Bitcoin ETF sees $1B in first day volume, BTC price hits new high, and Coinbase partners with NBA and WNBA: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 17-23Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and…
- Fear of the unknown: A tale of the SEC’s crusade against syntheticsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoDeFi built on blockchain and legacy financial systems is on the verge of clashing in one of the most tumultuous battles in economic history. On…
- NFTs for freedom: Nonfungible tokens and the right to self-determinationCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoWith a rise in distributed political discourse, nonfungible tokens can provide exciting new opportunities for self-governance. It seems that everyone — from corporate behemoths like…
- What has been standing in the way of a pure-Bitcoin ETF?Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoWith regulators slowly starting to come to terms with Bitcoin as an asset, how could this affect the present and future views of BTC ETFs?…
- Bitcoin 'still bullish' even if BTC price drops to $50K — analysisCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoIt may not be likely, but Bitcoin has a lot more room to lure bears into a false sense of security, one analyst forecasts. Bitcoin…
Lympo Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Lympo (LYM) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Lympo currently ranks in position 1241 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Lympo‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Lympo has a market cap of $ 9,132,927, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,153,886,665,139, Litecoin at $ 13,548,531,624, Ethereum at $ 484,852,672,250, Tether at $ 70,826,517,259, and XRP at $ 51,235,728,486.
What is the price of Lympo (LYM) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Lympo is $ 0.01077 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,009249 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000018 BTC.)
How has Lympo (LYM) performed recently?
Lympo‘s price has decreased in the last 24 hours by -5.39%. The change in price over the last seven days was 9.30%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 464,744. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Lympo‘s (LYM) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Lympo is 843,500,000 LYM. The total supply of Lympo is 1,000,000,000 LYM.
What is the 24 hour volume for Lympo (LYM)?
The 24 hour volume of Lympo is $ 464,744.
What is Lympo (LYM) official website?
Lympo‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|