What is Loopring?
Loopring (LRC) is an ERC-20 token built on the Ethereum blockchain. LRC is also developed as LRQ on Qtum and LRN on NEO blockchain platforms. LRC solves the problem of security and transparency caused by centralized exchanges. It also provides the solution for liquidity issues in decentralized exchanges. Although LRC itself is not a decentralized exchange, it is developed as a modular protocol for building decentralized exchanges on multiple blockchains. LRC provides various security features such as front-running prevention, Sybil attack, and insufficient balance. Other features include off-chain order management, on-chain settlement and dual authoring. The fee structure os exchange is of two types i.e. ring matching cost saving and the transaction fee.
Loopring was founded by Daniel Wang, who is a Google tech lead, CEO of coinport exchange and senior director of Zhongan technology. The team consists of 20 members and 12 advisers. The LRC project is running under Loopring foundation.
The major use of Loopring is to provide the user with a decentralized exchange solution for their respective cryptocurrencies. As Loopring is developed above the parent blockchain (ETH, NEO, QTUM etc), it provides an off chain order management.
Loopring News And Market Price Data
- Historical Data
- CFTC slaps Tether and Bitfinex with a combined $42.5 million fineCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe settlement triggered concerns that the CFTC’s role in stablecoin regulation could be misunderstood by the public. On Oct. 15, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission,…
- Better call SOL: Month-long consolidation puts Solana price en route to $275Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoSOL has been forming a Bull Pennant following its 14,200% year-to-date price rally. Solana (SOL) price technicals suggest SOL can hit $275 in the coming…
- BREAKING: Nasdaq listing hints that the SEC may soon approve ETF application from ValkyrieCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoNasdaq’s vice president of listing qualifications, Eun Ah Choi, said shares of Valkyrie’s Bitcoin ETF had been certified for listing on the exchange. The United…
- The future of the vast oil and gas industry depends on blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoInnovative oil and gas companies are leveraging blockchain, but the industry as a whole may be slow to adopt the technology. The age of digital…
- Slow and steady is path to crypto riches says YouTube starCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoWhen Nicholas Merten saw a video explaining Bitcoin in November 2011, he brushed it off, later lamenting that I unfortunately did not do the right…
Loopring Frequenty Asked Questions
Where does Loopring (LRC) rank among in terms of popularity? How relevant is it compared to competitors?
In terms of popularity, Loopring currently ranks in position 154 out of the top 1000 cryptocurrencies. Another important factor in popularity is Loopring‘s market capitalization – in general, the higher the market cap of a cryptocurrency, the more dominant it is considered to be in the market. Loopring has a market cap of $ 518,184,889, which compares to Bitcoin (the most popular cryptocurrency by several metrics) with a market cap of $ 1,158,487,984,047, Litecoin at $ 13,023,483,292, Ethereum at $ 455,800,113,207, Tether at $ 69,371,274,176, and XRP at $ 53,613,114,523.
What is the price of Loopring (LRC) today (updated in realtime)?
The current price of Loopring is $ 0.416535 in USD. (The price in Euros is 0,360530 €; and the price in Bitcoin is Ƀ 0.00000677 BTC.)
How has Loopring (LRC) performed recently?
Loopring‘s price has increased in the last 24 hours by 9.77%. The change in price over the last seven days was 5.42%. The trading volume over the last 24 hours was $ 199,003,379. Trading volume indicates how many units of a currency are being bought and sold on specific exchanges. High trading volumes are likely to drive more on-chain activity, for example when people deposit and withdraw funds, and it is considered a good indicator of popular interest in the currency.
What is Loopring‘s (LRC) market supply?
The total circulating (available) supply of Loopring is 1,245,991,469 LRC. The total supply of Loopring is 1,373,873,440 LRC.
What is the 24 hour volume for Loopring (LRC)?
The 24 hour volume of Loopring is $ 199,003,379.
What is Loopring (LRC) official website?
Loopring‘s official website, social accounts, blockchain explorer, and Github repository if applicable.
All Supported Currencies
|Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Change (24H)||Supply||Price Graph (7D)||Price Graph (24h)|
|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Change (24H)||Price Graph (7D)|